Ok So I Need A picture 4 week Veg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30 mins remain this item even cheaper still hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/600-Watt-HPS-Sun-System-1-Lighting-Ballast_W0QQitemZ190297780605QQihZ009QQcategoryZ42225QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thank you soo much I bought 2 lights one daylight 6000k and one warm kitchen 3000k seems like there much happier I also figured out what my bugs are they turned into black flies

purplephazes said:
3in pot-- do not snip as the roots left in that pot will rot and his will most likly kill the other girl at the young age personally i would pull the out your 2 smaller ones due to the bigger 1 being on the other side of the pot dont think about it just do it then pot them alone they may survive pot is a pretty hardy plant do your best ..... i will be back soon im gunna check some info on your area 15mins
I have had good (better!) success with multiple plants per pot, optimum 4 plants placed at the points of a "square".

lordhighlama said:
If you are only going to buy one light then make it an MH/HPS combo ballast.

Get however many watts you want but make sure you can run both MH and HPS bulbs.

MH will be used for veg, and HPS for flower.

Whenever someone requests a good site to buy from I always direct them to HTGsupply. Customer service is paramount when ordering online, and they have never failed me with that.

hXXp://www.htgsupply.com/ Replace XX with10:10:38 AM
Cool to have a combo ballast capable of either bulb type, but I have had good success with MH from veg to flower to harvest. Good strong light that mimics the warmth and feel (and spectrum) of the the sun. I think HPS is unecessary, but if you can run HPS alonside an MH I think that would be even better for harvest.

KissinStars said:
ok well the two in the pots look like they might end up male should i just pull and scrap them i was only hoping to get three anyways and like i said this is my first time and im using kinda crap seeds my goal is to get one full grown plant to live and bud if i can manage that im going to buy seeds and take what ive learned and apply it sooo should i scrap them im scared to lol it hurts to kill them i had three before these that didnt make it past a couple weeks no nutes hadnt come yet so i started over and i swear i will just die if i have to start all over again
How about you start something new IN PARALLEL with your current grow? Apply what you have learned to purchased good genetics of your choice, and then grow, grow, grow! WW is a good strain not only because of strength, but it is such a hardy plant, great plant for beginners to make mistakes and learn (she is so hard to kill!). Perhaps your current bag seed strain is a weak strain that is liable to great damage or death with the slightest stress or mistake.

WW ALL the WAY!

purplephazes said:
you need to deliver elswhere leo alert
Yeah, stupid to announce what you are (considering) bidding on. Buy your lights first and then talk. Don't talk and then buy your lights that you announce here first to LEO for them to track and follow / find you!

yeah didnt buy from ebay i wouldnt either thanks tho and i will definently consider WW but im nervous about buying them i just want personal and I want to buy em im just chicken lol

KissinStars said:
yeah didnt buy from ebay i wouldnt either thanks tho and i will definently consider WW but im nervous about buying them i just want personal and I want to buy em im just chicken lol

I was nervous too, but the situation of finding no dope long ago pushed me to take the leap of faith.

Advice: purchase 10 seeds only, and get from good reliable "official distributor" and watch how stealthy 10 seeds can be delivered. I just turned my 10 seeds into more than 20 seeds so far, with buds NOT EVEN HARVESTED. Seeds are popping out that are ready. I never have to buy again (unless I want to try other strains). I have the purest DP WW buds and seeds, and I have turned my Alpha Female into a clone and I want to try cloning her off into another 3 in about 1-2 weeks.

Go for it! Fight the Power! Civilly Disobey! Live FREE OR DIE! Grow Again and Let's Force Them to RE-LEGALIZE (and at the very least DECRIMINALIZE LIKE IN SPAIN AND SWITZERLAND)!!

KissinStars said:
it is safe to buy seeds due to them only being memrebiliar and ebay is safe to...i.e there are lots of hydroponic growers purchasing lights all the time .and most of those growers are ledgitimate vege growers

I have had good (better!) success with multiple plants per pot, optimum 4 plants placed at the points of a "square".
..any more than "one" plant per pot is not recommended/advised. "Especially" from seed, where sex has yet to be determined and the need to remove males may arise. "ONE" plant per container, unless you're useing a "bed" and clones..'female' clones.

Cool to have a combo ballast capable of either bulb type, but I have had good success with MH from veg to flower to harvest. Good strong light that mimics the warmth and feel (and spectrum) of the the sun. I think HPS is unecessary, but if you can run HPS alonside an MH I think that would be even better for harvest.
MH will certainly get you from point A (seedling/sprout) to point B (harvest)...but the mh does NOT "mimic" fall sun as well as the hps. THAT is the purpose of the red spectrum in the hps, and will improve the quality of your harvest.

it is safe to buy seeds due to them only being memrebiliar and ebay is safe to
purchasing seeds isn't legal in all(if any) states. And in some places, might be consider "conspiracy"...to grow. Depending on the prosecutor...

Widow Maker, you have everything backwards. Dont you think you should get a couple grows under your belt before you start giving advice? Im not trying to be mean but the crap that comes out of your mouth is crazy!!!

im with you MaineHarvest, if you had to go with one light then chose HPS.

FYI i am speaking from zero expierence in harvesting but ive read almost every thread on this site and i believe that if your going to grow then do it right.

also you shouldnt do something against the law unless your completly comfortable doing it. know the local laws and i dont think the penalties of growing take into consideration of Quality of bud on the plant, so give your babies the best environment possible if your taking the risk.

if you do your fair share of research you will be able to identify bad advice and those offering it up. the more knowledgable members have probably already answered your question, wether through a Grow Journal or a response to a post, so their response may be slow.

SSH

maineharvest said:
Widow Maker, you have everything backwards. Dont you think you should get a couple grows under your belt before you start giving advice? Im not trying to be mean but the crap that comes out of your mouth is crazy!!!

...well, you have certainly succeeded to sound mean by saying crap is coming out of my mouth.

You certainly are arrogant: please tell me, how many grows have I had under my belt, Mr. Arrogant & Insulting Know-It-All??

Just to put the issue to rest: I have been growing off and on (some years yes, some years no) for the last 17 years.

And how old are you? 25 College Growroom 2nd or 3rd grow? Wow, I will defer to your greatness and cease to give advice because you declare as Know-It-All that I have crap spewing from my mouth.

If you don't like my help, then don't follow my advice, but you have certainly succeeded to be mean in your insulting post.

Bravo, *******!

easy now lads ! i am sure we all grow pot and we all have different methods at the end of the day it becomes kissinstars chioce as to which method/s to partake in. we are here to advise and offer options for various hurdles along the way .. surely we do not attend this forum to degrade each other .. and nor should we !! so lets all pack a bong and chill pplllleeeaassee.

Sorry Widowmaker, I guess there was just no nice way of saying it.

I am by no means an expert grower but one thing I do know is that you need to read and learn some more before you start telling people it is good to put four plants in one pot. Come on now, are you serious? A lot of the time your posts are way off from the truth and they are littered all over this great forum. Just sit back, learn, and chime in when your serious.

hmm lots of activity since i last checked well I will say you have all helped give me a broad spectrum of ideas that would probably all help me. But in the end Im staying with fluros just upgraded to the type of fluros that i should have been using to begin with and have figured out and hopefully solved my gnat problem you guys are all really great and willing too help which I appreciate alot being a girl i think i should be better at all this lol were supposed to be gardeners arnt we?? lol maybe not seems like alot more men grow then women but there coming along my next move i think will be to get 10 seeds im not sure from where or when but i do know I am going with white widow i have heard not only from you whitewidow but from others posts as well that they are the easiest to begin with this is my first grow that you all saw here so I am not experienced at all other then the last 4 weeks i have also after letting the ladies settle for a week decided it might be time to give them some dark and am going to start turning the light out for 8 hours a night do you guys think I can do that now?? Im nervous doing it well let me know what you guys think I think I wanna do a grow journal for the WW when i get them too might be fun and then if i do have a problem i wont need to try and post like this I will just be able to obtain really good feedback Thanks soo Much I will go through and thank you all on the posts u left later!! Thanks KS

There 5 weeks old now thats why I thought I should start changing the lights I have read that they only veg for 4 - 6 weeks so I figured now would be a good time to switch

Pics would help me answer but at 5 weeks i'd say they were ready to flip light cycle.

Why the 8 hour lights out? most go 18/6.

oh I dunno I just didnt wanna go 12 / 12 right off the bat should I go 18/6

see ok i dunno what to do then do I scrap em please say no if you look at the first page of the post thats what my plants basically look like right now thats about a week ago and they havent changed much since then ?!?!?!? yours look way bigger way farther along then mine are.... god this sucks I hate the thought of starting over i dont even think i could reuse the soil so i would have to buy even more ugh ...

don't scrap them ! get the light on them close to them as well keep them lit up and warm they will stop growing if they are at your outdoor temps which is 1-6 degs i see ! a= i think ya light needs to be closer b= its to cold for them and they have stopped at that point .. they need between 75f and 87f ideally (heatpads can assist ) top 1 inch of soil miost only not soaked not dry you will see the sex of them in a couple of weeks ...warning if they are not happy they may hermie take care and get sufficient lumens into them. if the lights you have are all you have bring them a bit closer.. keep the lights on 20/4 ...i seriously believe they are to cold due to no growth over the last week.. only you can fix this kissinstars. i have a freind over seas livin in the snowy area he boils 2 bricks for 10 mins then lets them cool for 7 mins then applies a damp cloth on top and sits his plant/s on the bricks 2 x daily it raises the soil temp and can assist as a cheap heat pad ! good luck keep them moist if you use this option.

Latest posts

Back