OK, what plants are these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bender

Reaction score
I was given two plants, I have no flippin clue what I have but I am trying my best to read as much as possible and keep these ladies alive. I grew them from 2 inches, and probably over nuted them. I did not note when they went into flowering, but it has been at least 2 weeks now. If you can id the strain and tell me why Bud 1 looks the way it does. Pic #3, I would be grateful.

The first plant is about 2 feet high. Bud 1

The second plant is about 4 feet high. The fan leaves have a red color on the upper half of the stem. Bud 2

Also, Bud 1 has a bud that has opened. Can someone tell me why?

bud1.jpg

bud2.jpg

bud3.jpg

pics kinda small, but it looks like a male flower thats opened. If it is a male flower, then you have a hermie. bummer! :eek:

The pictures are not really clear, but if you have a "bud that has opened", it is probably a male flower and you have a hermie as Green Lantern noted. If so, this will pollinate your other plant. Do not use seeds from a hermie plant. They should be destroyed.

There is no way to tell strain by looking at a plant.

if that hermie opened all ready...your screwed...plant will have seeds now...good luck on the finish..oh and theres no way to tell what strain ya have by pics...Most likely they are from a bag of weed ya had..and are from hermies...nice looking and will get ya high..just a bunch a seeds..sorry

I don't know WHY it's so hard for all of you to see,

those are ALL MARIJUANA plants! ;)

doesn't look to be a male flower to me...
looks like your on week 10 or 11 of bud and have extra buds growing of your buds... that's how my white widow was last year...

that's a mole..j/k

Those are definitely marijuana plants... You can thank me when you harvest;)

My Lil Bertha did that same thing. I call it a "Top Hat". It happens late in flower. You can remove it with tweezers and cut it open. You likely will see a cluster of pistils growing together. Don't worry, be happy!

Those plants are much older than 2 weeks of flower, where did you get the pictures from Bender?

good point hip those are way more mature than two weeks..

2Dog said:
Hold on, man. We don't go anywhere with "scary," "spooky," "haunted," or "forbidden" in the title. ~From Scooby-Doo

I so love Scooby-Doo, it was massive when I was a child.

To tell the truth if it is on the Tv as I pass it, I will still stop and gander at how I must have seen it 100 times yet still find myself grinning.

I guess we never really grow up ;)

:peace:

scoobydoowhereareyou.jpg

2 2 sd.JPG

me too!! I think he is one reason I love dogs so much..it was a natural for me...

HippyInEngland said:
I so love Scooby-Doo, it was massive when I was a child.

To tell the truth if it is on the Tv as I pass it, I will still stop and gander at how I must have seen it 100 times yet still find myself grinning.

I guess we never really grow up ;)

:peace:

hxxp://imgur.com/X2eHz.jpg

Does not appear to be a male flower. And it is definately more thatn 2 weeks into bud

Latest posts

Back