Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
megan23247 said:
Looks like it already is Christmas at Old Hippes house! Dang Buddy that is alot of bud I must say! Looks yummy to. I was tired of Harvesting and only had 3 plants I can not imagine how tired of trimming yall must really be at this point. Its all totally worth it in da end though isnt it! Not to mention you have plenty you could share and get some $$ back for all your hard work. ;)
MERRY CHRISTMAS! to me, and yes girl we (me & my lovely wife) had to trim a total of almost 30 hours! and now ive got 4 gabage bags of leaf shake. gave some away to a friend to. And YES it is worth it in the end, when I break open a big pretty bud and the smell hits my nose,I almost start floating on air I love the smell so much. LOL

9-30-08 Buds D 004 (Large).jpg

9-30-08 Buds 019c (Large).jpg

9-30-08 Buds 013 (Large).jpg

9-30-08 Buds 016 (Large).jpg

9-30-08 Buds D 001 (Large).jpg

9-30-08 Buds 018 (Large).jpg

Hippy you should be parinoid with all that stash. Best thing to do is burn it and get rid of it but if you do it all at one time it will be to noticable. Best thing i have found is to roll it into little pieces of paper and burn it a little at a time. Good luck. Slim. I didn`t grow this time but if you pm me ill tell you a little about what i didn`t grow.

longtimegrower said:
Hippy you should be parinoid with all that stash. Best thing to do is burn it and get rid of it but if you do it all at one time it will be to noticable. Best thing i have found is to roll it into little pieces of paper and burn it a little at a time. Good luck. Slim. I didn`t grow this time but if you pm me ill tell you a little about what i didn`t grow.
LOL I been doin my best man to burn it! LOL about a 1/4 oz a day. with friends of course. had a Halloween party fri nite and we went thru 1&1/2 oz's! and 160 Natural lites. man what a party! about 30 people out here in the boonies! WE Had Some FUN! hope Halloween was fun for yall too.

PEACE more pics of dry bud soon.

it makes my heart skip beats just lookin at some ya pix O.H. in a good way of course. i wouldnt even know wat to do wit all that weed if it was me in ur shoes man. i know one thing for sure. i'd be high all the time the rest my life lol.
can u adopt me as a pothead causin of urs or somethin and put me on ya xmas present list??? LOL
i wish.... well enjoy all ya fruits man. excellent job and major props to ya
thanks for sharing. its been quite an adventure for me all along til now. PEACE

I just read the whole thread. Awesome results Hippie! My hat's off to you.

longtimegrower said:
your hilarious man "burn alittle at a time" o.t.f.l.

brianwhooped.png

Hahaha! Old Hippie! Those harvests are huge! That purple plants buds are beautiful

Latest posts

Back