Old members re visiting, come and say hello again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey @St_Nick good to see you visit especially right here before Christmas. Shall I give you my Christmas list here? 😜
don’t know what the site was like back when you were last one but it’s been pretty sweet since I’ve been on. Stick around for a while and join in on the fun. Merry Christmas and oh btw, I’ve been extra good this year 💕🎄

Hey @St_Nick good to see you visit especially right here before Christmas. Shall I give you my Christmas list here? 😜
don’t know what the site was like back when you were last one but it’s been pretty sweet since I’ve been on. Stick around for a while and join in on the fun. Merry Christmas and oh btw, I’ve been extra good this year 💕🎄
Liar

Good Thing LOL
Although the spy cams they make nowadays are very good and tiny.
But Santa doesn’t need spy cams. I offered to let him charge up his battery powered sleigh when he stops by and warm up by the fire with a bottle of good bourbon till it’s charged so I’m hoping for the best…

Here you go Pute.

1671546448622.png

Some of the old members that went to Hollowpoints private site have dropped by from time to time, except for the ones that were banned. They are more than welcome as long as they keep the Orange man bullshit to themselves. We pretty much stopped all the politics thank god. Keef and Rose didnt know what please stop with the politics and Orange man bullshit meant.

Just a little trip down memory lane where i begged them to fking stop.

https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/home-of-the-old-farts-club-part-2.74780/post-1021756
St Nick actually agreed with me.

https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/home-of-the-old-farts-club-part-2.74780/post-1021765

Last edited:
But Santa doesn’t need spy cams. I offered to let him charge up his battery powered sleigh when he stops by and warm up by the fire with a bottle of good bourbon till it’s charged so I’m hoping for the best…
Oh, no! Santa's gone green?

Welcome back St Nick. Perfect timing.

Nick may be riding. If I remember correctly he has a Harley. I have no desire to ride,,too fking cold and my ass hurts.
I have had a pretty rough year. State boys took my license after I dam near kilt myself having a heart attack and the bastiges won't give 'em back unless I get a dr. approval. Doc wants me to have surgury so we are at an impasse

I have had a pretty rough year. State boys took my license after I dam near kilt myself having a heart attack and the bastiges won't give 'em back unless I get a dr. approval. Doc wants me to have surgury so we are at an impasse
You had a heart attack on your Bike or in your car? :oops:
I had open heart surgery back in 2013 and a stent in 2019. I felt a hundred times better, especially after the open heart surgery.. Don't fk around bro. You don't want any heart damage from a heart attack. You can have a heart attack without heart damage if they get to you soon enough. Besides,,your heart is nothing to fk with my friend. You will feel a lot better once they fix your heart.

You had a heart attack on your Bike or in your car? :oops:
I had open heart surgery back in 2013 and a stent in 2019. I felt a hundred times better, especially after the open heart surgery.. Don't fk around bro. You don't want any heart damage from a heart attack. You can have a heart attack without heart damage if they get to you soon enough. Besides,,your heart is nothing to fk with my friend. You will feel a lot better once they fix your heart.
Agreed, we just got you back, don't want to loose you again.

Latest posts

Back