Old members re visiting, come and say hello again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....but much more enjoyable.
60769b1e033940770ed37124e3d9e6fc_w200.gif

Anybody seen my O'l buddy chicken man....I still have a few things I would like to say to him...crazy fker.... probably taking a dirt nap....
You talking about the dude that was a decent guy until they made him a mod and then he turned into a complete ass hole? Don't miss that guy a bit.

Yes or as I like to call it "the war on Christmas" dinner
Most everybody i know are middle to the right-leaning but we don't talk much about politics at family gatherings because we are to busy having a good time.
I think ppl need to stop with the bullshit that they can't have different opinions and get along. It's like sports. I know guys that like different teams but we don't fight about it when we watch football together. We just fk with each other and laugh and drink beer. I am not a religious man but i hang with some that are. We don't fight or argue. We respect each other and move on. All this Woke bullshit has made ppl act like morons. It needs to stop. I can get along with pretty much anybody as long as they show me the same respect I show them. I don't care who you vote for just don't give me shit about who I vote for and we will get along fine. Pretty fking simple. I don't give a fk what News Channel you watch,,Fox or CNN. Its your TV and your life. Watch what you want. If im at your house and you watch something i don't like I don't have to be a prick about it. I have a phone to check my messages with or i can leave in a polite respectful way. Your house your rules.

Last edited:
About the time of the mass exodus I quit visiting the forums pretty much altogether. I got invited to the unnamed one but I only visited a time or two and just never went back. Pretty much just found something else to do. Then my dog passed away a few days before my last post so...............

Latest posts

Back