Old members re visiting, come and say hello again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rather enjoy the anonymity of the internet and don't care to know your politics, your race, yer preferred this or that, or your religion, none of it. I do enjoy intelligent conversation about most things weed related and most social topics fer that matter. Gotta admit I laughed a lot at keefs endless planning of greatness with his tiny little water garden though!

About the time of the mass exodus I quit visiting the forums pretty much altogether. I got invited to the unnamed one but I only visited a time or two and just never went back. Pretty much just found something else to do. Then my dog passed away a few days before my last post so...............
I did the same back in the Book of Exodus times. The other private forum rubbed me the wrong way so I stopped going there. Sorry about your dog. I know the feeling. Losing one is devastating.

Them be the ones!
Keef is welcome back anytime he wants to come as long as he leaves the political crap behind. That goes the same for the rest of the old guard. We don't hold grudges (much), but there are things we ain't gonna put up with.
I did the same back in the Book of Exodus times. The other private forum rubbed me the wrong way so I stopped going there. Sorry about your dog. I know the feeling. Losing one is devastating.
Losing a dog is like losing family 'cause they are. Call me an ass hole and I'll probably agree with ya. Kick my dog and it's on.

About the time of the mass exodus I quit visiting the forums pretty much altogether. I got invited to the unnamed one but I only visited a time or two and just never went back. Pretty much just found something else to do. Then my dog passed away a few days before my last post so...............
Glad to see you back Nick. You were always a great member. Hope you stick around. The more members like you the better.
Keef was fine and funny as fk until him and Rose started the Orange Man shit and pushing the political crap. I begged them to stop.
Anyway,,they are more then welcome here as long as they keep that bullshit to themselves.
We cleaned this place up and it's back to being the Passion. And it's good to see old members coming back that left or were run off.

Last edited:
Here is an old member wanting to come back. Are yall okay with that? 😁

1673545704103.png

Guys I moved the post about your pets to the Your Animal thread where it would be easier to find. Especially for all the animal lovers like us.

Latest posts

Back