Old school

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Gochis

Reaction score
Been in the scene since the early 80’s did 5 years fed time in the early 2000’s for. Canna. Lived in Colorado, Montana, oregon, california and now Puna hawaii.
Legal med patient grower/ breeder/ owner of GoodGear seeds

Attachments

• IMG_9051.jpeg
    IMG_9051.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8913.jpeg
    IMG_8913.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 9D1A940C-9A19-45E7-A384-73F2DCBB1031.jpeg
    9D1A940C-9A19-45E7-A384-73F2DCBB1031.jpeg
    189.4 KB · Views: 0
Welcome to the passion and Chris. If I’m not mistaken, I believe you turned me onto some of your pineapple seeds before you made the move to Hawaii. There’s a very good possibility I might be mistaken because my mind is like a screen door, but either way welcome to our humble abode.

ctg is in da house

great to see ya pop in here Brother!

we tried to grow your Molokai Frost outdoors here in eastern Colorado but alas , we ran out of sunshine in October and she needed another 3-5 weeks

so we sent the remaining seeds to a grower in Southern Oklahoma and hopefully he will be able to finish them by November

looking forward to seeing what Good Gear you have in the works

cheers

Welcome to the passion and Chris. If I’m not mistaken, I believe you turned me onto some of your pineapple seeds before you made the move to Hawaii. There’s a very good possibility I might be mistaken because my mind is like a screen door, but either way welcome to our humble abode.
It’s me boo. ctg
Thanks for the welcome

We can basically grow all year long, longest day is about 13.5 hours of sun
Shortest 10.5. The hard part is vegging, takes adding light to keep plants in veg. For this most of us have two greenhouses. Light comes on in veg gh at one am and goes off at seven am. Natural light during the day.

Here are some true f1 seed in todays world of poly x poly x s1 x bx x poly
Turkish heirloom x Mexican heirloom males. Should be some interesting plants come out of these

Attachments

• IMG_9190.jpeg
    IMG_9190.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
We can basically grow all year long, longest day is about 13.5 hours of sun
Shortest 10.5. The hard part is vegging, takes adding light to keep plants in veg. For this most of us have two greenhouses. Light comes on in veg gh at one am and goes off at seven am. Natural light during the day.

Here are some true f1 seed in todays world of poly x poly x s1 x bx x poly
Turkish heirloom x Mexican heirloom males. Should be some interesting plants come out of these

that sounds like a worthy project

are you hunting for a specific pheno?

I got some nice seeds from BlackBart , Jalalabad Star , supposedly came straight from Afghanistan

very good smoke….I crossed it with some other flavors but have yet to work through those seeds

all the best

Latest posts

Back