OMG!!! MY First Indoor Grow. Buddha Cheese, Bubble Gum, Afgan Kush.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGB30

California Medical Card P
Reaction score
Ok I made a bunch of mistakes so be nice.lol..

I had the light to close & I measured from the peat pots up instead of from the top foilage to the hood.. Oh and I braught plants from out side indoors.lol .. The last but not endless of mistakes was I got water some leafs while the light was on....

I have growing.

Buddha Cheese

AfganKush

Bubble Gum

1,000 watts MH

two Fans

1 regular fan

I am bring in air in the bottom

Taking air out of the hood.:rolleyes:

Plants are 30 inch from the hood

So please look & be nice and give me some advice if ya se mistake thanks.lol

Indoor grow 08 1.jpg

Indoor grow 08 2.jpg

Indoor grow 08 3.jpg

Nice little girls you have there! Just a concern here keep an eye on your babies in the smaller pots they may dry out quick under your 1000w.

Killertea08 said:
Nice little girls you have there! Just a concern here keep an eye on your babies in the smaller pots they may dry out quick under your 1000w.

Thanks for the advice any other pointers.lol... I would appreciate it.. Thanks for the visit buddy

lookin' good so far,, are those clones or from seed?

PUFF MONKEY said:
lookin' good so far,, are those clones or from seed?

Seeds from Doc & Nirvana!!:)

Killertea08 said:
How is Docs shipping? Is he pretty stealth?

Awesome stealth packaging.lol:D

I am using FFOF soil for the mature plants and the others Bloack gold soil with a mixture of sand & perlite and blood meal..

GREAT CHOICE! FFOC is the best. I like to put a little guano in the bottom of my flowering pots mixed in with soil so when It comes time they get a little boost.

I looked at your past grows dude. You one hell of a farmer thoses where some nice trees! I wish I could grow outside and let nature really take its course. One day I will for sure.

Killertea08 said:
GREAT CHOICE! FFOC is the best. I like to put a little guano in the bottom of my flowering pots mixed in with soil so when It comes time they get a little boost.

Thanks buddy for the tip.lol

Killertea08 said:
I looked at your past grows dude. You one hell of a farmer thoses where some nice trees! I wish I could grow outside and let nature really take its course. One day I will for sure.

That was Hick advice with using FFOF and the rest was me and Timmy6j.
The Night crawlers helped also.lol....
The Alfalfa Tea I got from Slowmo77..
This site & reading have been the biggest help.lol

Everything looks to be running smoothly man. I would just make sure that you keep the 1ker above the tops of the plants 24-30 inches or so. Water and feed on the dark cycle, and watch for moisture or heat stress, which can happen.

however like i said everything looks to be in order. Everything's healthy and green man. Keep up the good work.

Mr.Wakenbake said:
Everything looks to be running smoothly man. I would just make sure that you keep the 1ker above the tops of the plants 24-30 inches or so. Water and feed on the dark cycle, and watch for moisture or heat stress, which can happen.

however like i said everything looks to be in order. Everything's healthy and green man. Keep up the good work.

How come out door grows you can feed & water in day light... Man this a new area for me and I just got really good at growing out doors.lol..

Ok so I am doing the 18/6 ok... So I feed & water on the 6 hour of dark... I've been pulling the plants out when the lights are on to feed & water them out side of the tent or should I feed & water on the dark hours...

Thanks for your help... Now I need to buld the co2 thing.lol .

How do ya know if your heat stressing them?

Killertea08 said:
I always thought that water/dark period = mold so I never took the chance. I like to give them breakfast in the morning :)

Ya thats what I though in the first place so I pull them out to feed them which is mid day.. Thanks buddy for the advice.lol

Uw La La! Sexy Ladies there any of them single and ready to mingle? Haha j/k keep up to good work dude im gettin my camera tomorrow so you can see my grow ive got going.

Latest posts

Back