OMG!!! MY First Indoor Grow. Buddha Cheese, Bubble Gum, Afgan Kush.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah with your A/C set at 79 it will be hard to get your temps below the 84 they are now. If you want to get those temps down you need to set your thermostat at 70-72.

Dam KGB...you like my kids...why so hot in room? and budy is correct you need to be pulling cooler air in threw the hood and back out of tent..the air outside temps are what you are pulling in the tent...79 meens maybe inside tent gets down to 82....now if you could bring the room the tent is in down to 68-70 you would be at opp temps 75-78...JMO..sorry i did not pick up on the hood vent you have...any new pics my friend? Thanks ..good luck

Ok got the camara here. My box is 2x2x3 with a 150HPS the two on the left are KC Mango and the two on the right are dutch Passion Skunk#1

I hate to say it but my 6in vortex just died and I can bring it back to life I check all the connections and everything. I put them outside so I hope there is nothing that will happen to them. I was wondering what problems I might have. they are 3wks into flowering right now. I have no money to buy a new fan for a month so outside there going to stay. Do you think they will survive?

box 002.jpg

BuddyLuv said:
yeah with your A/C set at 79 it will be hard to get your temps below the 84 they are now. If you want to get those temps down you need to set your thermostat at 70-72.

Ok I will try friend thank for the help today I apprreciate it.lol

4u2sm0ke said:
Dam KGB...you like my kids...why so hot in room? and budy is correct you need to be pulling cooler air in threw the hood and back out of tent..the air outside temps are what you are pulling in the tent...79 meens maybe inside tent gets down to 82....now if you could bring the room the tent is in down to 68-70 you would be at opp temps 75-78...JMO..sorry i did not pick up on the hood vent you have...any new pics my friend? Thanks ..good luck

Okay I'll put up some sexy picture for ya friend .lol.. I built the co2 for them.. Tomorrow I'll hook up the hood so it brings in fresh air to cool the hood.lol.

Killertea08 said:
Ok got the camara here. My box is 2x2x3 with a 150HPS the two on the left are KC Mango and the two on the right are dutch Passion Skunk#1

I hate to say it but my 6in vortex just died and I can bring it back to life I check all the connections and everything. I put them outside so I hope there is nothing that will happen to them. I was wondering what problems I might have. they are 3wks into flowering right now. I have no money to buy a new fan for a month so outside there going to stay. Do you think they will survive?

What soil you using and what is the the ph of the soil... How big are the pots and how big are the plants....

Right where I am at my ladies ARE BUDDING. I am in Cali. Have you started them in indoors and if so you are going to have to find a spot that has shade so they get use to the extreme sun rays... See now thats something I can help with.lol.. Let me know buddy ok.. Have a good night.lol

Yeah I found a shady spot today I figured that the suns rays would be to intense. Im using an all organic soil from EB Stone Lots of cannabis friendly stuff inside. Thought I would try something different then Fox Farm that stuff gets expensive. There 3wks into flowering and there in 1gallon pots and there just under 12in tall now. I dont know the ph of the soil I never really check I just use dolomite lime and check the ph of my water and keep it between 6.0 and 6.5

Hey if you cant get your grow room temps down just add bottled co2 at 80 degrees they will love it.

Killertea08 said:
Yeah I found a shady spot today I figured that the suns rays would be to intense. Im using an all organic soil from EB Stone Lots of cannabis friendly stuff inside. Thought I would try something different then Fox Farm that stuff gets expensive. There 3wks into flowering and there in 1gallon pots and there just under 12in tall now. I dont know the ph of the soil I never really check I just use dolomite lime and check the ph of my water and keep it between 6.0 and 6.5

Hey if you cant get your grow room temps down just add bottled co2 at 80 degrees they will love it.

My ladies out doors suck up so much nutes that every week I check the soil PH because it always drops .. You want your soil ph to be 7.0 ph when in flower. The water is cool... A soil Ph meter may cost $15 it's worth buddy... Your pots are two small they should be in 5 gallon containers. While in flower them roots are going to want to grow more ok... Since they are in flower now don't even mess wit h transplanting they will be stressed... On the next grow ending pot 5 or 7... Good morning & have a wonderful day.

I can't wait to get my co2 up and running. I have to wait till this harvest is over though, just no room to work with right now.

My ladies out doors suck up so much nutes that every week I check the soil PH because it always drops .. You want your soil ph to be 7.0 ph when in flower. The water is cool... A soil Ph meter may cost $15 it's worth buddy... Your pots are two small they should be in 5 gallon containers. While in flower them roots are going to want to grow more ok... Since they are in flower now don't even mess wit h transplanting they will be stressed... On the next grow ending pot 5 or 7... Good morning & have a wonderful day.

I really understand the reason for having a big container for them. It kinda sucks that this had to happen to me, oh well I guess I just hope now that they dont die because the pot is to small. I guess we will see.

BuddyLuv said:
I can't wait to get my co2 up and running. I have to wait till this harvest is over though, just no room to work with right now.

I will wait to see pictures!!!! Thanks for the visit friend.lol

Killertea08 said:
I really understand the reason for having a big container for them. It kinda sucks that this had to happen to me, oh well I guess I just hope now that they dont die because the pot is to small. I guess we will see.

Ok TWO BIG tips..

1.Keep a eye on soil PH

2. Manicure the top soil around the base of you ladies and don't tickle them ok.lol.. Make sure you have fresh soil around the base of the ladies and not old soil..

Bonus tip++++

Add night crawlers to your soil.. They alow air to move through the soil & water. One of the members on this site taught me that trick....

Make sure she gets enough water when she needs it..

If ya don't keep a eye on the soil PH when she is in flower and give the nutes when she need it you won't have a health lady.

What nutes are you using?

Try giving them some Alfalfa tea you'll see your ladies branch crazy and give them nice green color.lol

Have a wonderful day buddy

Killertea08 said:
Im using Metanaturals bloom, Sweet, budswel, flouralicious plus and liquid kelp

Thats some goood ****. Just keep a eye on the soil ph... You'll be just find

Killertea08 said:
Uw La La! Sexy Ladies there any of them single and ready to mingle? Haha j/k keep up to good work dude im gettin my camera tomorrow so you can see my grow ive got going.

Thanks buddy!!!

This Thread Is Close Do To Wife Lost Her Job And The Plant Will Be Living Out Doors..

Latest posts

Back