once a plant starts flowering.. how long until....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anberlinaddict

Reaction score
it really fattens up?

Its been 12/12 for 2 days now.. i can tell its doing somthing the middle of the tops are getting lime green'ish looking, and the hairs are growing a bit more.

Lol I am a horrible person to grow weed I have the patience of a 5 year old. I want to walk in there and see huge colas with bud on them.

How long until the buds actaully start growing? It doesnt even stink at all yet. Only if i rub the stem... then it smells super dank.

Give em about 10 days or so, and you will see what your looking for :)

anberlinaddict said:
Its been 12/12 for 2 days now.. i can tell its doing somthing the middle of the tops are getting lime green'ish looking, and the hairs are growing a bit more.

At 2 days flowering im sure there is nothing happening yet.

In 2 weeks you will see hairs and buds starting to form, then at least 6 more weeks if not more to finish.

that sucks :( lol

oh well.. hopfully they ripen and get super fat...

i can tell SOMTHING is happening.. all the pre-flowers are getting alot longer and more of them, and the centers of the tops are getting really lime green looking.

Anberinaddict, patience is the key to gardening. Just take care of those plants, relax, and watch them do their thing. There's no hurry. I used to be impatient, and I couldn't wait until harvest. Now, I relax, and realize that there is no hurry.

Alistair Young said:
Anberinaddict, patience is the key to gardening. Just take care of those plants, relax, and watch them do their thing. There's no hurry. I used to be impatient, and I couldn't wait until harvest. Now, I relax, and realize that there is no hurry.

I got a Q for you.. and I dont wana make another thread.

Dude the plants i'm growing seem SUPER sensitive to nutes... I mean my last feeding I fed them 1/2 strength. I used 1/4th grow big and 1/4th big bloom together to create a 1/2 strenght mix in a gallon of water.

The tips turn yellow and i mean im no expert but im 100% sure its nute burn. Am I doing somthing wrong? I should be feeding nutes every OTHER watering correct? Thats what i'm doing... im just blown away that I cant use full nute strenght and i want to i want them to get fat as ****. Also when should I introduce molassys ??

anberlinaddict said:
Dude the plants i'm growing seem SUPER sensitive to nutes... I mean my last feeding I fed them 1/2 strength. I used 1/4th grow big and 1/4th big bloom together to create a 1/2 strenght mix in a gallon of water.

If you drank a gallon of 1/2 strength whiskey, would you feel sick?

How much is the total feed per gallon?

A tablespoon?, teaspoon? (5ml)?

You have to learn something and you have to learn it quickly, or you are going to kill your plants.

Patience.

:peace:

anberlinaddict said:
I got a Q for you.. and I dont wana make another thread.

The tips turn yellow and i mean im no expert but im 100% sure its nute burn. Am I doing somthing wrong? I should be feeding nutes every OTHER watering correct? Thats what i'm doing... im just blown away that I cant use full nute strenght and i want to i want them to get fat as ****. Also when should I introduce molassys ??

every other watering is how often? every other day or?? I feed mine once a week. and I always start really low to see what the plant will tolerate.

I dont think they are sensitive I think you are doing it too much too often...

2Dog said:
I dont think they are sensitive I think you are doing it too much too often...

no dude, i only fed them 2 times with nutes in the entire veg cycle. And once since they started flowering.

how old were they when you started?

HippyInEngland said:
If you drank a gallon of 1/2 strength whiskey, would you feel sick?

How much is the total feed per gallon?

A tablespoon?, teaspoon? (5ml)?

You have to learn something and you have to learn it quickly, or you are going to kill your plants.

Patience.

:peace:

i fed it a half TEASPOON last feeding and it burned them. not HORRILBY but the tips def turned yellow. This was my first feeding in a while..

Latest posts

Back