OOOPS.. I left the light on..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmd420

SUPERBABY
Reaction score
The light was on from 7pm until 6pm the following day.. 23 hours straight..

:eek: :(

It's dark in there now (7pm), so I'm thinking to let them rest 'till 1am or so, then turn on the light and resume normal schedule.. (dark from 7am till 7pm)

anybody had this happen?

Thanks ya'll

cmd420 said:
The light was on from 7pm until 6pm the following day.. 23 hours straight..

:eek: :(

It's dark in there now (7pm), so I'm thinking to let them rest 'till 1am or so, then turn on the light and resume normal schedule.. (dark from 7am till 7pm)

anybody had this happen?

Thanks ya'll

First off...how the hell you been bro? Long time no see. Hope all is well.

How far into flower are you? I don't think one time things like this really become a problem unless you are running genetics that are prone to hermie. You should be good once you go back to a 12/12 light schedule and stick to it. I would still keep an eye on all your ladies in the tent and look for obvious signs of your she becoming a he.

Check your inbox...

Hamster Lewis said:
First off...how the hell you been bro? Long time no see. Hope all is well.

How far into flower are you? I don't think one time things like this really become a problem unless you are running genetics that are prone to hermie. You should be good once you go back to a 12/12 light schedule and stick to it. I would still keep an eye on all your ladies in the tent and look for obvious signs of your she becoming a he.

Check your inbox...

I'm good, homey.. I hope you are as well..

I'm about 3 weeks in or so..

They are pretty solid genetics.. plus I totally agree with you that a one time thing shouldn't do much harm.. nice to hear you say it though:)

:ciao::48: welcome back

One time is nothing to worry about

I thinks that we have all had those "OOOPS" moments. I wouldn't be worried. I think it is easier on the plant to have been left in light for too long rather than interrupting the dark period with a blast of light and then going back dark. I don't think that the extra light was enough to even start to trigger vegging hormones. I don't believe that you will see any adverse effects.

Hey good to see ya cmd420

Latest posts

Back