Open for help!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hiddeninplainsight

Wake, smoke, smoke, sleep
Reaction score
Hey guys,

As you will see I am new to this all, basically I have started growing properly as of about 3 weeks ago. I have germinated a purple haze and a chemdawg. I am growing in a VERY small area and it is in the bedroom of my inlaws.... Hence the name. I am new to the growing but I like to be different. I am growing in coco due to not having enough room for hydro, I'm running a 3 band led at 300 watts. Ill start posting photos soon just thought I would start of a thread and hopefully get some interest brewing because I need all the help I can get :)

I hope to get some interest and advice I'm probably going to need it.:icon_smile:

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::bong:

Welcome to MP, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

You live with your in-laws and are growing in their house and they don't know it??? That may work when you have little plants..but there is no way you can bring a grow to finish without them knowing.. Is it legal where you live?

Growing is a wonderful thing to do, but I think you may not be able to enjoy it they way you are planning.

welcoeme to the passion...

I would be sure the inlaws know what ya doing..because If that ChemDawg is like Mine...she will stink up the entire house ..even in veg...Be carefull not get in trouble and lose your place of stay:aok:

:48:

Welcome to MP, first bit of advice you might not like. Tell your in-laws. Even if you are in a State where it is legal they should know if you are growing in their house. Like the others have said, you have no chance of bringing these to harvest without them finding out anyway. jmo

Thanks for the replays guys,

Basically it is only temp, I'm moving house next week then they will be going into a proper grow tent. I only started growing them because I was told that I would be in my house today and that didnt happen but my stuff is moved just waiting for the bed now :)

Where I live it's not legal, 4u2smoke: The chemdawg that you have is it a good strain? I've heard alot of ups and downs about it so I was a bit worried about it? Also you spoke about stench? What kind of ventilation are you running? Do you have carbon filters? If so do they help?

I can't wait to get out of here soon and let then grow crazy, as you said rosebud is a wonderful thing to do and I would like to be able to enjoy it properly not have to be stressing all the time..

:ciao:

So glad to hear ya have ya own place..not sure why y didnt wait for the move in to drop seeds...I dont worry of smell....But I know the neighbors smell it....I have a carbon filter but like said never really worried..Im in Seattle and the laws laxed here....I wish ya the best and get a grow log up...I would love to fallow along..help when I can...and share what I know...Happy trails

ooops...forgot...most dont grow the ChemD because of the stench/odor/smell.....dead give away of what ya doing...:aok:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao:

So glad to hear ya have ya own place..not sure why y didnt wait for the move in to drop seeds...I dont worry of smell....But I know the neighbors smell it....I have a carbon filter but like said never really worried..Im in Seattle and the laws laxed here....I wish ya the best and get a grow log up...I would love to fallow along..help when I can...and share what I know...Happy trails

ooops...forgot...most dont grow the ChemD because of the stench/odor/smell.....dead give away of what ya doing...:aok:

I was ment to have my house and they said yeah it's yours and then thort no hang on where going to change the settlement date on you.... So I dropped them with the belief that I was moving the next day -_-

I def will man, when I get home tonight ill start one post a few pics and keep regular update. Thank you

Latest posts

Back