opinion good deal????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.determined

herb nerd
Reaction score
guy wants $$$250 for all.i offered 275 for him to hold it for me.should i get it? 1000 watt hood,ballast and fan.

3k53m13p25Q55S35R39at6b66551e6cb61cd7.jpg

3k13m53ld5Td5P45Sc9at0c1d88b02ab51b20.jpg

3n13k33m65O85T25R19at155865c7e7a31707.jpg

Thats a good dealif it all works, how many cfm's is the fan ? What kind of ballast ?

not sure of the cfm.i have a good fan already that does 445.but ill end up using them both in the flowering room.i have a 400 watt mh/hps that im thinking of using on mH with the 1000 watt hps so i will need all the cooling i can get since my room is only 6x6.

good deal just make sure it plugs in and works.. I have had so many people try to sell me broken lights...you wouldnt believe it.

Coo man, If you cool those lights thats huge ! That will drop your temps dirasticly !

Greetings Mr. D!

Yeah, that's a darn good deal if, as DosPerro mentioned, it actually works; be sure to check that core and coil ballast. And it looks like you got an older Sun System vented reflector there maybe? Nice, anyway. Does it come with any lamps? If not, get one somewhere and make sure it fires before you lay down any green!

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

mr.determined said:
guy wants $$$250 for all.i offered 275 for him to hold it for me.should i get it? 1000 watt hood,ballast and fan.

So you are offering to pay him MORE than he wants. :confused:

Is the glass included with the reflector? This looks almost like my 1000W setup. That is a real decent price if everything is included. I always urge caution when buying grow supplies from someone local--they could be LEOs or someone looking to rip you off down the road.

Myself Mr D I would look around on Ebay and see what yea can fine and if you have any way to make your own hood would cost you less.

That be a good buy as long as it all works.. How old is it anyway.?

I bought a 1000 watt hps from Ebay and made my own hood.

I believe Homedepot has everything you need to make your hood and buy a good fan for intake or exhaust.

Like Hemp Goddess said beware of the leo trying to sell these thing to find who is who on growing..

this isnt anyone i know ,plus he live about 30 minutes away.local but not to close. the price went up though.im giving him 500 but thats for the stuff pictured,then hes giving me a carbon filter,2 600 watt hps ballast +hood and hes giving me an extra hood.and yeah they have glass.

mr.determined said:
this isnt anyone i know ,plus he live about 30 minutes away.local but not to close. the price went up though.im giving him 500 but thats for the stuff pictured,then hes giving me a carbon filter,2 600 watt hps ballast +hood and hes giving me an extra hood.and yeah they have glass.

Now the price went up mmm sound strange to me.. becareful Man.!!
Watch your serounding when going to his house or a store to do the exchange with the money and make sure your not being followed home take different route and watch your mirrors. Just my 2 cents..

By the way how did you come across these items.????

Yea I would be careful on this one. Also like posted make sure this thing works if anything. Only true way of finding out though is going and seeing for your self.

But def be careful odd how he bumped it up, any reason?

he had more equipment ,and asked me if i was interested in.the price for just the 100 watt stayed the same.hes charging me 200 extra for 2 600 watt hps with hoods and ballast.with an extra hood and a carbon filter.i found the deal on craigs list.and i will definitely check to see if the stuff works.

me I get my lights off craigs...as with anything purchase the buyer just has to know what he is looking for. good luck when u goign to try getting them? ask him to plug in when u get there it may take 10/15 to get fully lit but its worth it to see it.

my first light i got off craigs list i bought a hydrofarm 400 watt mH/hps .met the guy in a parking lot.wasnt thrilled about that. got home and the light didnt work.it would buzz but thats it.took it apart and found out that the mH/hps selector switch was grounding out on the hood.paid $60 for it.thing works great now.i love craigs list.great deals

see broken lights..and art thinks im crazy...hehe

mr.determined said:
he had more equipment ,and asked me if i was interested in.the price for just the 100 watt stayed the same.hes charging me 200 extra for 2 600 watt hps with hoods and ballast.with an extra hood and a carbon filter.i found the deal on craigs list.and i will definitely check to see if the stuff works.

That sounds like a great deal.....but only if you can use all this stuff. Most of us that have been growing for any amount of time have a store room full of stuff that we bought and either never used or no longer use. It is easy to get carried away and buy more stuff than you can use or need.

:yeahthat:Don't buy things you can't use. It just takes up space you could be using the grow.

Latest posts

Back