opinion good deal????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow one lucky guy to buy off of craiglist and been ok and not goten broken into or nabbed by the cops..

Hats off to yea mr.determined..

flying he can block his number to call em and meet them at their house...unless they follow him home how would they know to break in? why would the cops nab him lights are legal?? most of us that buy lights in cali are legal to grow.

im legal to do all my stuff.if the guy has to rob people he probably doesnt have the gas to follow .im buying my stuff 2 citys away so i should be good.plus when i go up there i usualy go to a few different houses to hang out.the only things i wont use myself is the 2 600 watt hps.but i have people that will buy them from me.plus i have a friend that is growing under my super vision at his house that im going to put a 600 watt at. then that leaves me with one left that will go up for sale.

2Dog said:
flying he can block his number to call em and meet them at their house...unless they follow him home how would they know to break in? why would the cops nab him lights are legal?? most of us that buy lights in cali are legal to grow.

I just would be concern on buying light from some stranger even though there legal to buy and use.!

Cops are funny law locker upper and they do anything to find someone growing these days illegally.!! BUT since the feds are Backing Off on MMJ Patients I wouldn't worry about going to jail as long as one has his MMJ Recommendation as the cops will have to Back Off.

I am Legal MMJ patients and allow to grow, but I still want to watch my back and all that, so that why I buy my system off of Ebay and New..;)

mr.determined said:
im legal to do all my stuff.if the guy has to rob people he probably doesnt have the gas to follow .

Growing is weight and Gold and to rob some one would be worth a tank of gas to a thief when they can make what Money.

I understand about buy into a good deal and all and then reselling to make a little profit. So if you feel good in your Guts then by all means go for it..;)

Latest posts

Back