opinions....my girlfriend thinks.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.determined

herb nerd
Reaction score
my girlfriend thinks that im a nerd because i spend hours a day reading the forums.she keeps comparing me to someone who lives there life on world of warcraft. i cant see the comparison. now shes going off on a rant.lol.

My wife used to do that, too :). Make her some magic brownies :hubba:

i was exactly like you when i first found this website....i probably read every thread almost in like 3 months lol:farm: and i'm damn glad i did!;)

eh my hubby doesnt care as long the house is clean the fridge is full and I am growing bomb bud...and not Fooling around...lmao. he has read what we write on here it bores him...He likes to look at the pictures and say he wants to be friends with the plants.good friends...hehe

this is WAY better then world of warcraft!!!
we talk about REAL stuff round here...
"oh dude, it's been ten days and i'm already level 70!!" :rofl:
none of that here... just... 'It's been ten weeks and i'm ready to Chop!' :D

hahahahah woah dude like i totally just overcame the spidermites yeah bro!(example of what she thinks we talk about, written by her too.lol)shes intrested in the stuff but she says i spend alot of time on here like a gamer. but i have been reading like this for the last 6 months.at least 6 hours a day.
(girlfriend: hey i get bored while his nerd herd self is reading 6 hours a day so i have to talk trash to entertain myself) im a first time grower but well educated.the guys at the grow shops cant ever answer my questions,and people that rant and talk about they know a lot just talk out the butt.mnost people grew a plant in their window.lol

What your girlfriend is saying is that she would like you to pay some more attention to her. Plain and simple.

Dial back the time you spend on the forums and spend a bit more quality time with her. Maybe you can spend it talking and let her know that this is something that is important to you and that you enjoy. It is a much more productive hobby than playing video games and furthers your knowledge on a lot of subjects, not just pot. What you learn here can be transfered to many other things in your life.

I bet if you logged off for a bit and cooked her dinner and made a night about her it would quickly change her attitude.

2Dog said:
eh my hubby doesnt care as long the house is clean the fridge is full and I am growing bomb bud...

Dang it, thasa lucky dude. Clean house, food, and the wife grows the grass.

thats what I tell em...

I love to think that soon this great plant will be legal. A little while after that I can see people growing their own but not immediately. All of us are going to have an edge and be ahead of the curve. But just imagine what strains can be like in... say 30 years.

mine wife use to complain until after the first harvest. Now she doesnt care as long as those mason jars are full. Infact she jumped on me when she started running low and told me to get my butt back in the closet and start growing again

mr.determined said:
my girlfriend thinks that im a nerd because i spend hours a day reading the forums.she keeps comparing me to someone who lives there life on world of warcraft. i cant see the comparison. now shes going off on a rant.lol.
This is pretty typical of Aspergers behaviour.
Test yourself at hxxp://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

This might be the best thread yet...... My wife is eyeballing me at this very moment and I can see her thoughts as clear as glass..... " OMG.. my husband turned into a total nerd, and only talks to his ( so caled friends on the computer lately) HMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN ????? I dont know if I should be woried, or pissed that he's not paying att. to me right now...." Thats real

thats funny guys..hubby has never called me a nerd. He has said Im obsessed...

2Dog said:
thats funny guys..hubby has never called me a nerd. He has said Im obsessed...

Oh Ive heard that one too ! :hubba:

now he's trying to take my mag and go out and judge trichs..tells me to chop them everytime..I wonder if he is even lookin lmao...

Tater said:
What your girlfriend is saying is that she would like you to pay some more attention to her. Plain and simple.

Dial back the time you spend on the forums and spend a bit more quality time with her. Maybe you can spend it talking and let her know that this is something that is important to you and that you enjoy. It is a much more productive hobby than playing video games and furthers your knowledge on a lot of subjects, not just pot. What you learn here can be transfered to many other things in your life.

I bet if you logged off for a bit and cooked her dinner and made a night about her it would quickly change her attitude.

Dude, this right here is MONEY. And what Tater didn't tell you is what happens if you ignore it;)

nvthis said:
Dude, this right here is MONEY. And what Tater didn't tell you is what happens if you ignore it;)

Thats the part he needs to hear, Nvthis you hit the bullseye on this one :)

Why did my wife just walk in AS I WAS READIN THIS??!!

Totally funny!! She just read the thread and walked away laughing after reading 2dog and Chris1974....

She asked me if I was going to mention that I do the cooking ..(chicken parmesian this evening:)

totally funny!!

Latest posts

Back