opinions....my girlfriend thinks.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glad we made her laugh...I also made chicken. chicken enchiladas, vegeterian beans and salad..hmmmm

as for the Op relationships (happy ones) are all about compromise. Give to receive. Maybe you get two hours on the puter and she gets two hours of time with you..I know that I am on here a lot so frankly if hubby asks me to get off I do...right after I finish typing what Im thinking..

ilove this forum. cant get enough.lol.so im not the only
"herb nerd"

(thats what she started calling me)on here.and now shes the one that keeps trying to get on here and type for me.....

the nerd with the best herb...sounds nice. Bill Gates is a nerd. I wouldnt mind being him.

What I think is. Anyone under 40 that spends more than a hour on a computer a day that isnt involving work. Is totally a nerd.
Same with videogames. Or the combo of the 2.
Nothing wrong with being a nerd. Revenge of the Nerds was a good movie, Booger was cool.

Young people dont need to be doing that. Should be out, scoring chicks (girlfriend or not) hammering drinks, fighting, racing, exercising, gettin laid, playing sports.

Get from behind the keyboard. Exercise, build up that endurance. And wear your woman out so he wont nag about nothing no more. She sit there and smile all the time, hoping you ask for another beer so she can run and fetch it for you.

And wear your woman out so he wont nag about nothing no more. She sit there and smile all the time, hoping you ask for another beer so she can run and fetch it for you.

ok this had me rolling...

Dont lie 2Dog. You know you would get your man a beer when he "done good" over him being like "hey we got 3 minutes before Seinfield starts, lets knock one out."

lol...both are nice...sometimes I like a little quickie..lets just say when we r trying to conceive his nickname is meat...

I think I am the only human that doesnt like seinfeld..

lol i could see 2dogs hubby saying "i think these hairs are looking mature. maybe we should chop?" when the pistils are still all white and the trichs are completely clear. no offense to him or anything, but i have people say crud about growing when we're all hanging out and i just butt in and say that they're wrong and they're like "no i'm not, you're not always right." and i just laugh to myself and let them think that watering with purple gatorade will make your bud purple, or that the only way to make a bud taste fruity is to plant a weed plant in the same pot as that fruit (yeah seriously, wat teh fook? i got some damn retarded friends).:hairpull: :cry: :eek: :D

anyways, make a meal of (not for) your girl every time she complains, and see if that doesn't shut her up. unless of course you are orally incompetent, which hopefully you're not.:p

:yeahthat: :giggle: :rofl:

im drunk and not high because of the federal laws and trying to get a union job.sucks. but i love all your input into this thread.i have been laughing all night,plus it got my girlfriend involved in the forum,which is great.i have had a great time with everyone tonight,but time for bed. thanks for all the support from everyone. i am going to change my name to herb nerd now.as far as SPEARCHUCKER remark i am completely happy with the one i have and dont need to be out chasing anything else.i do get out and have fun doing what ever else i do.not saying this because shes right here, she went to bed hours ago.thank you to everyone

oh yeah ,i feel great that i started a thread that lots of people took interest in.first one,h e double hokey sticks.

2Dog said:
I think I am the only human that doesn't like seinfeld..
Nope, there's two of us. I'd rather have my fingernails pulled out then to have to sit through an episode of that show.

i dont have a wife:cry: But my girlfriend loves that I grow...she says its sexy!!!!:hubba: and of corse I share with her..

Remember a Happy Momma brings a Happy home...if she feels ya spending to much time here..listen to her..and back off...we will allways be here...dont allow the growing to get between what you and her have...let it make it beter...does she enjoy smokeing? if so let her be and she will in time come to visit us as well....we have a wonderfull community here and is all ready to help...sometimes its so great it makes spouses and mates jelous..dont allow that to creep in either..okay enough rambling..now go make those Brownies Art speaks of..the first batch will taste like crap..and GF will want ya spending time on here in the how to make brownies..lol..take care and be safe

2 dog and stoneybud you arnt alone.i hate that show.that jerry guy has the most annoying voice in the world.

Dont be ragging World of warcraft... it was made for pot smokers.

Growdude said:
Dont be ragging World of warcraft... it was made for pot smokers.

What is it ? Ive never heard of it, is it like D&D ?:confused2:

My wife was the same way when I first started reading the forum.But now that she sees the stinky buds growing on the ladies that I was able to grow because of all you guys and gals here on this kick butt forum she has calmed down a little bit.

StoneyBud said:
Nope, there's two of us. I'd rather have my fingernails pulled out then to have to sit through an episode of that show.

Really? I laugh at his shows. But then I watch family guy, south park, simpsons, the new cleveland. There really funny with a little buzz. Brian is the funniest on south park.

I'm off topic, huh?

Latest posts

Back