Orange Flaver?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kriz1199

Reaction score
is it really true .. that if you put orange peels with some buds ina siplock bag for a couple of days adds flaver and wait?.... plzz tell me need to know asap..

IMHO it makes the bud smell like crap. As far as adding weight to the bud no and if it does it's not enough to even be worth it.

Let me ask you a question? Why would you wanna make your bud smell like something it isn't? Why would you try and add weight that isn't there? Just curious.

yeah im kinda intrigued myself.. hope your not trying to scam anyone :eek:

yea i got some brick that i was tryin to get rid of and no one wanted it so i put orange peals in the bag and it flufed it up for me

NO
dont do it just to try and add taste because its just not going to happen,the only time you should put any orange peals in there is if its realy dry and you want to make it moist but not for taste.
and you if you ever did put peals in there i wouldent keep them in there for 2 days you dont want it to be to moist,this could also cause moldajuana..

well i asked these questions becouse they were on the forum... in the DIY pert .. and it said it adds weight to it .. and i ws wondering if it added flavor to it by the way..lolno scaming ... only budd for me

All it is good for is to help moisten/fluff up really dry bud but you will create an awesome mould growing enviornment which I would suspect no one would want, the bud tastes like garbage & the couple of grams you gain is nowhere near worth the effort.IMHO ...dont waste ya time or destroy your bud.Hope it helps....by the way....yeah this comes from personal experience ....fail, fail ,fail the only way to truly succeed.Grow ,Harvest ,Cure...no need for orange peels...;)

Latest posts

Back