Ordered my first vaporizer today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gourmet

Reaction score
I got my teeny tiny yearly bonus this week, so I ordered my very first vaporizer. I had a hard time deciding between Da Buddha and the Extreme Q. It was a hard choice cause of all the great feedback on this site on Da Buddha. But I did want one that would both fill bags and that I could use without the fan with just the whip.

So after hemming and hawing for a long long time (hours of reading reviews and doing price research) I finally went with the 2010 model, Extreme Q for about 50.00 more than Da Buddha.

I sure hope I am half as happy with it as others are with Da Buddha.

gourmet said:
I got my teeny tiny yearly bonus this week, so I ordered my very first vaporizer. I had a hard time deciding between Da Buddha and the Extreme Q. It was a hard choice cause of all the great feedback on this site on Da Buddha. But I did want one that would both fill bags and that I could use without the fan with just the whip.

So after hemming and hawing for a long long time (hours of reading reviews and doing price research) I finally went with the 2010 model, Extreme Q for about 50.00 more than Da Buddha.

I sure hope I am half as happy with it as others are with Da Buddha.

I have the Digital Extreme,,and its an awsome Vap. I like the bag better then the whip, but to each his own. Hope you enjoy it.

Got Da buddah! Your gonna love it! Get's you wrecked! Give yourself time to adjust to it and you'll find your breathing easier!

WeedHopper said:
I have the Digital Extreme,,and its an awsome Vap. I like the bag better then the whip, but to each his own. Hope you enjoy it.

Glad to hear you like your model. Don't really know which I will like better,,bag or whip but I am soooo anxious to find out.

I'm sure you're gonna love your Extreme! We'll be anxious to hear a report on how you like it! I love it when more people start vaping, whatever brand they choose, as long as it's a quality machine. Way to go, Gourmet!!!!!

Latest posts

Back