Ordered my Seeds and .....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrPuffAlot

Green thumb in training
Reaction score
I ordered though Dr Chronic, which I suppose is a reseller for
Nirvana. Beause I got all Nirvana strains.

I got 10 packs of :

ICE
BLUEBERRY
WHITE RHINO

Im so excited, hope they get to me.

Any tip/advise/insight on any of these strains wiill be appreciated.

This will be my first "Official grow"
Will be organic using digital 600w MH/HPS
and Foxfarm soil and nutes.

PS.
IF the seeds, get intercepted by customs, and I never recieved it.
I can dispute the charge on my credit card, can't I??
Hopefully won't have to.:hairpull:

I've got the bm and wr. I'm groing bm right now. I grew 1 bean out of the wr and it was a male:(. Oh, well I have 9 more so hopefully i'll get some girls.
IF the seeds, get intercepted by customs, and I never recieved it.
I can dispute the charge on my credit card, can't I??
Hopefully won't have to.
You could but the doc isn't responsible for confiscated orders so I don't know how that would play itself out. I wouldn't.

Haha why dispute? You want your cc company knowing you were buying mj seeds???????

SmokinMom said:
Haha why dispute? You want your cc company knowing you were buying mj seeds???????

You do have a point.

not that it would even matter.

DOES anyone know where I can find some LOW RIDER SEEDS??

everywhere is sold out..

Why did you use your credit card? F that! I sent dr chronic USD in an envelope :p.

Over here, it is legal to buy marijuana seeds as long as you don't grow them. You can legally buy them as souvenirs so credit card is no problems :)

I just got a blueberry clone and that baby is rank!! The smell is so strong, I hope youve got some sort of odor control. I think my next grow will be the rhino. You should start a journal, id like to see how the rhino grows.

Excellent strain choices. White Rhino is probably the best I've ever smoked. I wanna grow WR and Ice.

Latest posts

Back