organic nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey out there i have a few questions . I grow all organic so far. I m using F.F. Grow big for veg. what i would like to know is how everyone feeds. I have read the chart . It says to use one teaspoon per gallon of water . I made a gallon batch. Is it ok to use it every watering or should i only use it once a week or more? Also can i reuse the same gallon batch until its gone . Or do i have to remake the it every feeding . Please help.

bustabus said:
Hey out there i have a few questions . I grow all organic so far. I m using F.F. Grow big for veg. what i would like to know is how everyone feeds. I have read the chart . It says to use one teaspoon per gallon of water . I made a gallon batch. Is it ok to use it every watering or should i only use it once a week or more? Also can i reuse the same gallon batch until its gone . Or do i have to remake the it every feeding . Please help.

i only feed with nutes never plain water so im sure its safe. and yeah you use the same gallon mix untill its gone then up it 1/2 a tablespoon every new gallon mix

Thanks . How does your PH react. Do you have any ph problems.
Oh what kind of soil are you using

bustabus said:
Thanks . How does your PH react. Do you have any ph problems.
Oh what kind of soil are you using

i use foxfarms oceanforest as for ph i have never owned/used a ph meter i read somewhere before that ph doesnt really matter with organics my plants stay green only problem i have is not burning them with cheap cfl's

Latest posts

Back