Original Bubba 1 plant outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrFever

Reaction score
Hey all presently building new house so indoor grows are finished till all contractors are out lol , Anyways i have some original Bubba kush seeds that are worth there weight in gold so decided to start a 1 plant out door grow eventually taking cuts and grow them this winter indoor.

I germinated seed for 48 hrs in toilet paper /cup and in baggie after 24 hrs seed cracked, waited a extra day.. then proceeded to carefully, place in a small cup of MG seedling starter mix here is progress first pic is day 4 from cracking and day 7 only light source is the sun :icon_smile:

dscf4515m.jpg

dscf4520ky.jpg

GReat start DR.. I have a Bubba Kush, femmed freeby seed, but I haven't planted it because the Goddess' freeby seed was a hermie. I'll be watching ... I bet it does amazing outside.

Peace

Hey all figured i post a little update the bubba is around 2 weeks old and transplanting today
into larger container for another 2 weeks then mother Earth

dscf4525p.jpg

gl with the outdoor grow this summer! green mojo :48:

Your only growing only plant and your already planning future runs of cuts off this plant without even knowing how good it is?? thats alot of faith in one single bean...

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Your only growing only plant and your already planning future runs of cuts off this plant without even knowing how good it is?? thats alot of faith in one single bean...
being its from the original bubba kush line and reputable person and seeing final results on other peoples previous grows remember when these seeds came up they were sold out in mins one would think from seeing other grows its dam fine :hubba:

DrFever said:
being its from the original bubba kush line and reputable person and seeing final results on other peoples previous grows remember when these seeds came up they were sold out in mins one would think from seeing other grows its dam fine :hubba:

no matter where the seed came from or whoever the miracle breeder was, I still dont understand how you can plan future grows off of a seedling... but go for it... :rolleyes:

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
no matter where the seed came from or whoever the miracle breeder was, I still dont understand how you can plan future grows off of a seedling... but go for it... :rolleyes:
Pretty simple really normally i get a clone and in 5 weeks can have up
to 300 cuttings of that one specially hitting plant with c02 and lots of power as this 1 plant is out door can pretty much guarntee you i can probably take 500 cuttings if i wanted shes going to be a monster with my magic training lol
anyways here is a pic just transplanted her into 8" pot eventually into mother earth :hubba: as well few pics of what they will look like

That S1 looks ON POINT.. NOT a dime a dozen pheno. only down fall is she is no a huge Yielder like a am used to

user260518_pic1059111_1366822327 (1).jpg

user260518_pic1066176_1367859729.jpg

dscf4530n.jpg

DrFever said:
That S1 looks ON POINT.. NOT a dime a dozen pheno. only down fall is she is no a huge Yielder like a am used to

Here in lies what you are trying to be warned against.
A seedling being less than her mom, I don't think anyone is doubting your abilities yet :p but trying to say that not every seed is like mom or we never would have been able to change hemp into marijuana in the first place.

what i am trying to get at as breeders have abused strains that in reality getting a original seed from a native plant is almost imposible where as this seedlling is as close to the orginal bubba kush strain
Pre 98 Bubba Kush--the reason why people say Pre 98 is because that is when everybody started coming out with the feminized seeds and Bubba Kush was bastardized. Pre 98 Bubba Kush means original Kush

lets have a look at bubba kush
pre 98 bubba kush BX 1
bubba 76
early bubba kush
bubba kush 33

Bottom line it was someone else growing 200 seeds and finding the pheno that didn;t fox tail, hermie or show any other bad traits sure saves myself allot of time
And for your info yes you can have 200 seeds from same plant doesn;t mean it will grow out like its mother did if you have a brother or sister are they same characteristics as you ???? you got the same DNA yet you could be or your brother could be a dwarf
Bottom line it does not have a terminator gene in it which means its open ended

Hey all figured i give you all a little update plant is around 18 days old so today figured i better get her transplanted up
1 bag of top soil
1/2 bag sheep compost
1 cup of oatmeal
1 cup of rice hauls
1 cup of used coffee grounds
2 cups of live worms blended all together in my garden then into pot
Transplant fluids home brewed compost tea next transplant about 3 weeks into actual ground

dscf4534c.jpg

dscf4538y.jpg

dscf4541i.jpg

dscf4546d.jpg

Rose, my same thought, Oatmeal?

Subscribed. Sure is a pretty plant.

Latest posts

Back