Other Habits Besides MJ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuerillaGrower420

Reaction score
Sorry for posting so much today, just bored i guess. Anyone have any other habits besides mj?
I prefer a black and mild here and there... I guess a chew quite a bit too

Mountain Dew and liftin weights the burn is what kepps me busy durning the day

Running and my mandolin. I'm pretty sure my wife views my mandolin as an addiction on par with heroin, so she probably thinks of it more than a habit than I would like to think...

This site, online Nascar racing and lifting weights. I'm no brwndirtwarrior by any means but I like a dumbbell in my hands. That dude is soooo jacked. Black and mild? Is that equivalent to a half and half or black and tan...those are so good. I'm acutally drinking a Guiness Extra Stout right now. No IPA on hand to mix with.

I smoke way to much Marlboro reds, dip every now and again, PS3, and posting on this forum lol im on hear to much i think

I was once reported to be addicted to sex by my wife. As soon as i told her i was seeking help her response changed from awww not right now to, hey when you get home I've got a surprise. I had a surprise of my own-
no ****.JPG

I cant put my finger on it, but something seems missing :p

General gardening, addicted to the web, but as I work on it, thats not a problem, home made bread making, cooking, driving too fast, stripping (I like taking paint off old things and seeing them as they were originally intended)

I'm the only guitar player here? Yeah I have been playing since I was like 8. I like lifting also, and you think brwndirt is big? Check out Jay Cutler ;)

Skoal straight, big whitetail deer, eastern wild turkey, trout & smallmouth bass on a fly rod, my logsplitter(not really addicted just chained to it), and living in a quiet peaceful place with my family.

Latest posts

Back