Other hobbies or maker interests?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are a few

Attachments

• arrowheads.jpg
    arrowheads.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 0
yes had a house fire 15 years ago lost all i had been collecting since a kid im working on a new collection
Lot harder to find now , when I was young boy we traveled a lot
And I would hunt for anything in the fresh plowed fields after being shown by my Uncle what to look for
He had the mother load of beautiful arrow heads and paint pots

Lot harder to find now , when I was young boy we traveled a lot
And I would hunt for anything in the fresh plowed fields after being shown by my Uncle what to look for
He had the mother load of beautiful arrow heads and paint pots
yes alot harder since they dont plow only disk i watch for hard rains but gotta get there early

yes it pretty cool to find something 10,000 years old even finding broken ones only hundreds of years old. looked for shark teeth in Venice Florida no luck hear of them finding them in Kansas
Yes Sir
When I lived in Florida we visited a beach that was said to be the beach where sharks go to Die.
There were hundreds and even Thousands of shark teeth washed up on shore amongst the gravel and sand
all one needed to do was shift and look, found a coffee can full in an hr.

Yes Sir
When I lived in Florida we visited a beach that was said to be the beach where sharks go to Die.
There were hundreds and even Thousands of shark teeth washed up on shore amongst the gravel and sand
all one needed to do was shift and look, found a coffee can full in an hr.
Maybe it was Venice Beach , is that on the Gulf side

Must be the place they looked like these
1674848795616.png

Latest posts

Back