Other hobbies or maker interests?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always tell the truth if it is important and matters
But I sometimes goof around , so just be careful
That one time when it really will matter you will not believe me.
I have never once cried wolf here. Only entertaining stories .
Look in the mirror and say that to see if you laugh as hard as I do. 😂

that is the problem for me…i cannot tell when you are serious or when you are entertaining

so i error on the side of caution and take everything serious unless i know without a doubt one is jesting

and i was never any good at trading zingers , even if it is in fun , when someone makes a derogatory remark , whether in fun or serious , if that remark is about my parents or family , i do not like that at all so i do not normally engage in that type of banter

i believe one must have boundaries in life and that is a problem when someone has no boundaries , on all the important issues in life

otherwise life gets unpleasant

that is how i roll
I feel bad now I told you to wear a red hat so you were not mistaken for Sasquatch. :rolleyes:

do you have any thoughts on this song and what did the crew think about it?

more on the impure thoughts later. 😁

I love the song but never related it to submarines. More of a happy kids song. Many people have given me yellow submarines tho because I worked on them and they thought I would think it was cool, and of course I did…

joe , it is only a feeling and feelings come and go

and what you said was funny

Saxquatch is my hero

Big ! i love Sasquatch .Always have and I have a Sasquatch tee shirt!
Me and my Brothers call each other that ( and much more)
Strickly terms of endearment. and have for over 45 years
We love each other . And we laugh like the old fools we have become having made the transition from being young fools...

I've really gotten into drone photography lately. Bought a dji mini3 pro

I have a DJI Mavic air which is pretty cool
My Buddy who got me into drones had a Mini when they came out and just got a Mavic air 2?
Was not cheap .
What a camera really good.
By the time I got done it was 1 k
I think he is over 2k
I almost coughed up blood on the 1K!

I do metal fabrication and machining as a hobby. This is a tool to punch a hole in the ground for a mole trap. The end was machined free hand and then tig welded to a piece of tubing. The other end was plugged with another machined piece. I lost the plastic one that came with the mole trap so made a replacement out of scrap.View attachment 318279View attachment 318280
Lucky guy !
About 4 years ago I got a hair up my craw to get into home machining.
Watched a guy from England Jorden ,Joe Pie ,Mr Pete ( A American treasure ,a over 70y/o shop teacher who is simply the best with over 1 k in videos) Stefan Gottssomething .I do a deep dive like I alway do and start to educate myself. I then collected a 10x22 lath ,clamps ,calipers ,granite surfaces sine block and a ton of alum and delrin. vises ,drillpress. grinders
All used and was goings rob a bank to get a Prime Mathews mill
I never set it up because I have no room in my basement with tents and shit we never use.
And my Honey is a little bit of a prepper so we have enough food to last us until my ammo runs out.
My mobility is not what it used to be.
And got to make choices.

Lucky guy !
About 4 years ago I got a hair up my craw to get into home machining.
Watched a guy from England Jorden ,Joe Pie ,Mr Pete ( A American treasure ,a over 70y/o shop teacher who is simply the best with over 1 k in videos) Stefan Gottssomething .I do a deep dive like I alway do and start to educate myself. I then collected a 10x22 lath ,clamps ,calipers ,granite surfaces sine block and a ton of alum and delrin. vises ,drillpress. grinders
All used and was goings rob a bank to get a Prime Mathews mill
I never set it up because I have no room in my basement with tents and shit we never use.
And my Honey is a little bit of a prepper so we have enough food to last us until my ammo runs out.
My mobility is not what it used to be.
And got to make choices.

right over my head with all that machinist lingo

dont make talk about hydration , air entrainment , and polymers which is cement finisher lingo

but hey , i been surprised before , maybe Joe poured and finished a few yards in his lifetime , i dunno nuthin’

morning

Latest posts

Back