Other hobbies or maker interests?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hair is still brown
74FA61B0-6AB0-49A2-B2B8-F7581B907F17.jpeg

I always tell the truth if it is important and matters
But I sometimes goof around , so just be careful
That one time when it really will matter you will not believe me.
I have never once cried wolf here. Only entertaining stories .
OMG!!! I will leave it at that....ha ha

that is the problem for me…i cannot tell when you are serious or when you are entertaining

so i error on the side of caution and take everything serious unless i know without a doubt one is jesting

and i was never any good at trading zingers , even if it is in fun , when someone makes a derogatory remark , whether in fun or serious , if that remark is about my parents or family , i do not like that at all so i do not normally engage in that type of banter

i believe one must have boundaries in life and that is a problem when someone has no boundaries , on all the important issues in life

otherwise life gets unpleasant

that is how i roll

I always tell the truth if it is important and matters
But I sometimes goof around , so just be careful
That one time when it really will matter you will not believe me.
I have never once cried wolf here. Only entertaining stories .
I can't tell when you are blowing smoke or just flat out lying roster, that's one reason I don't care to engage with you...unlike big, I'm very handy with zingers but try not to use 'em...I find it hard to believe anything you say anymore...like the boy that cried wolf

that is the problem for me…i cannot tell when you are serious or when you are entertaining

so i error on the side of caution and take everything serious unless i know without a doubt one is jesting

and i was never any good at trading zingers , even if it is in fun , when someone makes a derogatory remark , whether in fun or serious , if that remark is about my parents or family , i do not like that at all so i do not normally engage in that type of banter

i believe one must have boundaries in life and that is a problem when someone has no boundaries , on all the important issues in life

that is how i roll
Big you know dang well you can exchange ziggers with the best of them. I have seen it many many times and laughed along with you.
I will not get into this any further.
I have never steered a member asking for help wrong,, if I do not know an answer or suggestion I keep my thoughts to myself.
I do however try to make others smile and goof around somewhat, this place would get real dull of we all stopped the back and forth playful banter.
It only gets bad when someone gets a hair up their butt, and hold grudges against any one member.
I like ya Big and I think you know your stuff about growing weed , I do not think I ever disagreed with you on any of your advice you have given a member asking for help.
Now go smoke will ya

that is how i roll
Now a jest
1674690629315.png

Latest posts

Back