Out of the Game :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Load up the guns and dogs boys its time for a hangin!!!!! Good luck.

what your plants have been destroyed ? if so ,,,god that must hurt ,sorry for your loss :peace:

dam that sucks sorry to hear that, sounds like a move by some elderly neighbors.

Awww man. I'm sorry to hear about your loss.:cry: It's a every growers worst nightmare. I hope you don't give up, as it's such a rewarding pastime. Just make sure that when you do, you don't tell another soul about it.

Revenge is sweet, and all good things come to those that wait... :hitchair:

That is messed some people truely suck man. I feel so sorry for you man that is my worst nightmare. They'll get there own Carma thats for sure.. Don't give up ok keep on growing ....

that is brutal to hear. last year i had some of the same problems. EDIT

Wwoww I Would Be So Pissed Off Hide Your Plants Better And Dont Show Ppl Its Happend To Me 2 Time I Know The Pain.

They walked up on a patch of them, then searched around and found more. Dumped them all out and crushed the plants.

......i got alot of rope.......

remember this '' loose lips sink ships '' next time (and there will be a next time) make them almost too tough to get to. it's worked for me in the past and it WILL work for anyone. if you dont like to go to your plants, the chances of anyone coming across them is remote.

someone found one of my spots and has been feeding them, found their empty containers of plant food today. i haven't been out to check on them in a month. im gonna let them have them. suck that they just killed yours. sorry man.

It's all for experience and paying dues I guess. Not a great year for growing anyways, the weather has been really wierd.

Hey man,sorry for your loss.I hope your relationship with those who commited this act,is one not mentioning.Retaliation will not be worth it.Just get some nice beens,a few bulbs,and have a nice winter :D There is always a next time.

sorry to hear that.need to set some traps around your grow.

Latest posts

Back