outdoor grow question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

constantine

the one soul
Reaction score
got my mini greenhouse today and am planning on doing an outdoor grow in it. i was going to go with a lowryder strain but decided that i will use some bag seeds.

the question is this: the little greenhouse is only 28" tall and big enough to fit 9 seven inch pots in it. i dont want the plants to outgrow their home so when should i put the plants out? im in oklahoma and was thinking that this stuff which is mainly indica should be put out sometime in july so it can finish by sept or oct. im not sure though...perhaps mid june???

Hi there .... nice day for it ..

I would say ... plant when you are absolutly sure you are clear of frost ... whatever time of the year that happens where you are ... then plant them babies ... the quicker you get them in the quicker you can get them out before the planes start to fly ... :hubba:

... last year I planted my clones in early June and harvest in mid September ... :lama:

You are going to love growing outdoors ... :D

I would try using LST, topping and/or other height regulating training. Just as said before wait until the last frost of the year

LST outdoors can be very effective if done right and you stay on it every 3-4 days. I have had plants that laid on the ground and were 6 feet long. Very good stuff. Keep us posted. Take care.

Latest posts

Back