Outdoor Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaZy-DaYz

BUDALICIOUS!!
Reaction score
i have different sections of woods near my neighborhood. should i grow near the section where the leaves are still green due to extra sunlight it gets or should i grow where the dead trees are? i dont want my plant to get to much heat & die.. or does that matter?
i will plant in march. how long does it usually take for a plant to finish growing outdoors? i want it to be done in may or june. dryd by july.
i can only hope.... :holysheep:

well to grow outdoors you wont be finnished by then ,,,the plant will only start to flower during a decreasing of light ,,,,unless you are doing autos ,,and depending on your weather ,,

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place.

Place your plants where there is sunshine making to the woods ground. Depending on how old those dead trees are, that is where I would start looking for sunlight. When growing outdoors it takes a long time to be ready normally around September / October due to the hours of sun light. The hours of sunlight is the longest about the time you were planning on harvesting

Only if you have bugs...Do you have bugs?

there will definitely be bugs in the woods.. especially in the spring & summer

only way you can have a june harvest is to cover the plants starting round beggining of may so they only get 12 hrs of light

Stay with your original plan and plant early, somewhere where they will get the most direct light possible. Don't worry about the heat, you just need to make sure they are getting adequate water if it doesn't rain frequently. You will not be able to harvest in June, they will not flower until the light decreases, but by starting them so early and letting them go the entire outdoor season, you will have monsters! Don't spray any pesticides as a preventative measure, if a problem occurs, then deal with it,

who would spray bug spray on their plant before they had bugs you might not have a prob ive had a crop go with out a bug problem treat the problem when and IF it comes and make sure their getting some shade during the day not 100% direct sunlight

Latest posts

Back