ozone generator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDISGUD

yes it is
Reaction score
does anybody use an ozone generator,how do people rate them,supposodly they are good for plants .....:hubba:

o zone is good for purification of air such as odor. no benefit to plant that i know of

it could possibly help it i guess through making the air a little cleaner ,not much else :(
il scratch that from the shopping list then lol

i used one on my reef tanks to kill all pests & singular cell algae. also ozone can be dangerous if not dialed in correctly. maybe get a hold of tater, i know he uses one

An ozone generator creates negatively charged ions which then adhere to the positively charged ions in the air which in turn drops them to the ground.(or vice versa).People generally use them to rid their homes of odor. There is a small amount of benefit to the plant as it is able to used the ions it creates. However, long term exposure to these generators is detrimental to your health, what eventually happens is it strips the healthy mucous that forms in your nose and throat, without this mucous people are more likely to get sick and illnesses like strep throat and colds. (I used to sell ozone generators for a previous employer.)

hmmm sounds like il scratch it if it can create probs lol

Latest posts

Back