Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What every you do DO NOT let any part of the leach area be done when the soil can freeze it will cause nothing but problems(sewage coming to the top of the ground for 1) some installer will do it just to get the job done and over with, and they are the ones that give septic contractors a bad name

that's good info to have ozzy. The contractor I'm working with said that we would have to wait for warmer weather but never gave me the scoop on why.

What about the sand filter? Shouldn't be a problem to have that installed if ground is froze?

no just the leach area. when the soil freezes it causes a dead(for lack of better work) zone that microbes and water will not use or pass thru right. It forms a glaze almost like on pottery that holds water.

I must not read anything about septic systems....

......because the last time I read this stuff I had my tank pumped out on Nov 16th.....and then it started to rain and rain and rain.....and the tank started to rise and rise and came right out of the ground ripping itself lose from the inflow and outflow....and 'they' never warned me about 'ground water' and never told me to 'fill my tank with water'....and they wanted $15,000 for a new system.....and they said that I had to pay DEQ $1,350 to do a test hole......

I am currently in a 'holding' pattern....and will figure out something in July when it should be dry.....

Hey lama, I'm crossing my fingers for you....ozz man....great advice

P=Dude 1) check you local septic laws in some places the pumper is required to tell the customer to refill the tank with water. 2) Talk to your local santerain(?) and see if you are allow to replace the tank only if you can show the existing leach field/system is working properly. They should not be allow to make you replace a working system that had had the tank float or cave-in if the leach works. 3) while you are at The local health dept get a copy of their records of the existing system.

that looks so neat painter,, makes me really want to go their this year!

WHAT'S UP MY FRIEND?

Glad you like our small town, it is quaint. Great golf courses out at the Bandon Dunes for you to play on. We've lost two fantastic restaurants last fall so the wife and I are eating mostly at our favorite Mexican place.

Hope you are well.

How's the septic coming?

septic is coming along,, weather hasn't been our friend and we've had a lot of frost on the ground. My contractor thinks he'll be starting within the next two weeks. Light is at the end of the tunnel now. :)

I love little quaint towns like that, always very fun to visit spots!

Lama my friend, glad to hear from you....here are some more pictures of Bandon, Oregon

The restaurant is now gone......but I really miss my Sat/Sun Eggs Benedict

The Airstream's bathroom is where I start my seeds under CFL's and they get to veg there for a few weeks and then go outside into five gallon buckets and nature takes over......last year was bud rot in September.....

Walking-on-the-Boardwalk.jpg

The-Waterfront.jpg

Rent-a-Crab-Pot.jpg

Boardwalk.jpg

Cleaning-day's-catch.jpg

Two-Loons-Eggs-Benedict.jpg

The-Airstream.jpg

:ciao: P-Dude...Sending SOme Septic tank like smell down to you...Be safe..

:ciao: my friend Long time no post...last post was just letting some natural gas out eh...say I know you would enjoy seeing My teenage Girls bedroom..She finnaly finished the Paint work now the Carpet gets done this weekend...She sure is a Nut Look she has a GREEN Hand:D

P2130001.JPG

P2130002.JPG

P2130003.JPG

P2130004.JPG

P2130005.JPG

P2130006.JPG

P2130007.JPG

Hey 4u, someone wrote a mean message on Nicos chalk board! That wasn't nice... I'd make that one do all the cleanup! :D
she is as adorable as her room.

Gone2pot! said:
Hey 4u, someone wrote a mean message on Nicos chalk board! That wasn't nice... I'd make that one do all the cleanup! :D
she is as adorable as her room.

:giggle: that was her Best friend..them 2 togather and Look out..lol..they sire are fun:D

:ciao: painterdude...sending down some Stinch so bad It still burning...:rofl: better get that Gas mask on:eek:

Hey my good friend from Seattle......I truly love the daughter's beautiful, creative and colorful room.....it's a total class act

You will need a 'Toxic Hazard Suit' in about 6 hours when my 'cloud' of rotten Stinch reaches your little Shack

I love you showing up in the Art Club....Hick hasn't been around for awhile so maybe we could get 'naughty' and MOON each other but I don't have hemorrhoids so 'it' won't look too exciting to ya.....be cool my friend....Pdude

......it's been almost a month and the air is clean and smells like the ocean....so what's up 4u....your butt muscles aren't working?

Hey PDude....Have you heard from Meds???

He last logged on about a month ago....

osborn meds is no longer a member here... was banned a while back.

Painter!!! So glad to hear from you, hope you and the miss are enjoying the new sun room right about now! Septic system is bout a week away from being complete. :)

:ciao::48::48::48::confused2::postpicsworthless: :rofl: :48: :evil: :ciao:

painterdude said:
......it's been almost a month and the air is clean and smells like the ocean....so what's up 4u....your butt muscles aren't working?

:rofl:....I love ya Man..Say Hello to wifey

:48:

Latest posts

Back