Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I can I join in? :)

I just stumblem across these I did a few years back...I was a little out there :holysheep:

ad11761a.jpg

72604ecb.jpg

c6fa7597.jpg

632d7669.jpg

cc2a9eba.jpg

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl:....I love ya Man..Say Hello to wifey

:48:

4u.....you are sooooooooooooooo sweet and smellie......love the kids room...wow, lots of good energy....what's with all this rain? And.....where in god's name is HICK? I even sent him a PM but didn't get a reply. Maybe the grizzlies crapped him out after chewing on him? Or maybe his computer has gone kaput? I actually miss his sense of humor. What's wrong with me?

LAMA DUDE.....so glad you jumped in to say 'hi'.....been watching your latest grow.....you got a crap load of plants....so what's the latest on your septic story? So what did 'meds' say to get himself kicked off? I know he was upset about something but never found out what it exactly was.

OGKushman.....welcome aboard....we need all the friends we can get....life is way too short and this place is 'way cool'....and you can post any kind of art that gets by the censors.....and......I love, love your stuff....we want more

ozzman.....what's up with you? How is your weather? Did your team make the tournament? 4u's did and mine too (da Badgers)....did anybody see UCLA blow their 23 point lead?

Haven't been excited about drawing lately but a friend of mine wanted a drawing of Justice Thomas.....

The-Judge.jpg

OK everybody.....here is my new bedroom.....I had a father/son team build it...they were total stoners, constantly looking for lost tools and tape measures....we all had a ball....they started in Sept and worked that month then took off for harvesting their cranberries and came back in December to finish up the interior....two days after completion we had a celebration....their dope and my beer....I simply love these rednecks who listened to Rush every day nine till noon.....drove me nuts

behind-TV.jpg

Looking-at-the-wifey.jpg

looking-north.jpg

looking-west-for-UPS.jpg

My-bed.jpg

sculptures-in-the-window.jpg

the-African-wall.jpg

the-roofcat-entry-door.jpg

the-room.jpg

from-the-roof.jpg

cool pdude,, glad to see the room finally in its finished state!

Septic system is going well,, the property looks like a war zone right now but progress is moving along. Should be rapping up within the next few weeks. Then the fun begins for me. All new fencing needs to be put up, retaining wall in the front yard, irrigation system replaced, lawn put back... you name it I've got to do it this spring. lol

And yes I do have a few plants running right now, between the test run I'm doing and my usual strains I've got my hands full right now. :)

painterdude, the bedroom is very cool. I bet you are so happy it is done. Congrats on that.
Lama, don't hurt yourself, that is a lot of work.
4U, love the room, so cute.
OG, I like the still life, the vases. Nice. good work. Nice to see this thread. wish I was an artist.

I should get back into doing something. As a teen, it was nothing to spend 8-12 hrs. a day sketching or something related. I've seen some of the things I did back then and surprised myself.

A short while back I replaced the panels in my mom's ceiling lights. She wanted something with a pattern. They were much smaller than your typical 4 foot long ones and I couldn't find one or something with a pattern I could cut to size. I got clear panels cut to size and made my own with a grit blaster then painted a small bunch of roses with Gallery Glass window color.

I tried to find a pic to post. I'll be there Sunday so I'll take my camera.

Hi Rosebud....glad to see you stopping by and chatting with the boys

niteshft....we welcome you....how's the weather in Maine? Always thought that you guys freeze to death up there.....can't wait to see your pictures....

Not much happening on the coast.....I heard we are getting traces of radiation from Japan.....not much we can do about that sheets.....anyways....new drawing

New-Avitar.jpg

......has anybody heard from mojavi?

.....another new drawing....he is an old friend from Art school and now resides in Idaho....works for the USPS......used to watch the Lakers with him and some other friends....haven't seen him since 1975

An-old-friend.jpg

Yes, I talked to Majava a couple of days ago. She's been having her share and more of health problems lately. But know she finally has lights so her burden has sure been eased as far as lugging pots around.

I admire her GREATLY...her humor and dedication to what she's doing blows me away. Hope to be going through her neck of the woods some day just to meet her face to face.

Did you check out her thread about germanating seeds in her bra? You really shouldn't miss it. I loved it and I am sure you all will too.

WOW Painter, you are really good, course I guess you know that, i hope you don't get tired of hearing it. wonderful.

Hi Rosebud...No i didn't read that one. Gotta find it. How's the ladies?

Hi CL, I haven't seen you in ever. How are you doing?
Well I hope.

ColoradoLady.....how nice to see you pop in, what a pleasure....please come more often....thanks soooooooooo much for the info on mojavi....she's certainly been having a rough time lately....I love this woman and wish her all the best

Rosebud....thanks for the bra info....that is so cool....wonder if the wifey would contribute one 'for the cause?' As far as being 'good', I'm only as good as the next painting or drawing....otherwise I'm just an old hippie hiding out in the woods trying to keep away from the people who don't see 'eye to eye' with my politics and lack of religious beliefs....I am finally doing art again....I was getting worried about my lack of creativity, actually it was quite depressing which isn't good for my BiPolar sheet...

sickbiker....WOW.......FRIGGIN WOW.....great sheet woman of the road...what do you ride?....personally I am only an admirer of the bikes...we get allot of bikers in Bandon during the summer....they like to cruise around Old Town and make allot of noise....varoom varoom stuff

OK.....here's a couple more new paintings

Her-name-is-Prairie.jpg

Prairie-Water-Paper-copy.jpg

Wow pdude, those are really good. Even down to the dimple in her chin.

Biker, those are lovely. The tree one is cool too. Nice.

Hi everyone........what's up?

Does anybody play Texas Hold'em on Facebook? I truly hate the 'punks' that always bet 'all in' over, and over, and over

Other than that, it's a nice day here in Oregon because it's NOT RAINING

lol... haven't played it on facebook yet. Been invited several times, seems like you just got owned. :)

If it was blowing with gusts of wind up to 50mph today it would be very nice.

The staging of the resonance extrapolates how anxiety related to the work of lead actor, has raised fears of pathos without delving into the realm of the pathetic, a bit like the man without mercy Friedleman, that although the exploration of the terrain emotional, has adopted a much more antiseptic.

hey yuanyelss.......ever read this guy? He makes sense.....

Cows In Art Class

good weather
is like
good women-
it doesn't always happen
and when it does
it doesn't
always last.
man is
more stable:
if he's bad
there's more chance