Paki Cola....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Well MindzEye wanted to see a pic or two of the Paki's cola so I snapped a few when I checked the trichs tonight...things hve sped up...might be a chop coming this weekend coming...

2 cola... pcola.jpgpcola2.jpg

2 bud...IMG_0133.jpgIMG_0134.jpg

Wowwwwwww, Ham!!!! She's amazing. Just look at all those pistils and trichs. Drooling all over the keyboard here. How tall is she?

mojavemama said:
Wowwwwwww, Ham!!!! She's amazing. Just look at all those pistils and trichs. Drooling all over the keyboard here. How tall is she?

Thanks mm...she is around 29-30 inches tall...I think I cld hve grown her bigger but i thought she was an Auto and wld be a quick finisher...If I knew she was not auto flowering I wld hve given her a bigger pot. I hve a clone of her growing nicely so I can find out with it if I want to.

Looks real nice and solid HL :aok:

Wow I just got cold chills looking at that baby. Very nice bro:cool:

pcduck said:
Looks real nice and solid HL :aok:

Thanks pc...I hve grown some fatter then this but this one has the most powdered sugar looking cola of all of them...it's frosty

o K U S H o said:
Wow I just got cold chills looking at that baby. Very nice bro:cool:

Thanks o...I just hope she smokes well...:)

Very Nice Hamster ! i WOULD DEF GROW THE CLONE MUCH LARGER... i DONT START FLOWERING MINE TIL ATLEAST 2-3' ~

leafminer said:
Really really good, lots and lots of trichs.

Thanks leafminer...she really is a sexy trich covered beast....:) I can't wait to smoke her...might take a sample Thursday night to see where she is at...trichs are like 10% amber 90% cloudy now...

meds4me said:
Very Nice Hamster ! i WOULD DEF GROW THE CLONE MUCH LARGER... i DONT START FLOWERING MINE TIL ATLEAST 2-3' ~

Thanks meds...I wld hve grown her out more but she stopped growing at a certain height because she is an auto without the auto flowering gene...she won't grow past a certain height...she just stayed the same height and waited for me to flip her....clone will probably do the same thing I wld think.

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks o...I just hope she smokes well...:)

Well... at least you get to find out after a curing period. :)

VERY nice. Keep up the 'good' work!

IRISH said:
nice one HL. fruity?

Thanks Irish...not fruity at all...smells like some nasty dirty spearmint gum...and I mean nasty dirty in a good way.....:)

Jerseydude said:
Well... at least you get to find out after a curing period. :)

VERY nice. Keep up the 'good' work!

Thanks Jersey...no matter how many I hve grown now the waiting game is still tough as hell....:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks Jersey...no matter how many I hve grown now the waiting game is still tough as hell....:)

Yeah. LOL I usually start 'sampling' after about ten days or so. It's so darn hard NOT to. :D
I can never express to anyone who hasn't done what you have, just how darn GOOD it feels to enjoy the fruits of your own love and labor. And there is love involved for the righteous grower. They are like your babies. That you get to smoke someday. :D

Jerseydude said:
Yeah. LOL I usually start 'sampling' after about ten days or so. It's so darn hard NOT to. :D
I can never express to anyone who hasn't done what you have, just how darn GOOD it feels to enjoy the fruits of your own love and labor. And there is love involved for the righteous grower. They are like your babies. That you get to smoke someday. :D

You are sooooo right Bro...having grown it yourself just makes it that much better...and you are right about them being our babies...my wife gets a lil jealous from time to time with how much time I spend with them....sometimes I will just go open the tent, sit down and look at them....:)

Oh and I broke down and took a sample like 20 minutes ago it is doing a quick dry in the oven at the lowest setting and the oven door open...when I clipped it and trimmed a small piece broke off the popcorn bud region and I dried that in the microwave. The wife and I just smoked that tiny bit and wow...not the high i though it wld be...thought it wld be couchlock city but my wife is inside the bedroom watching tv and she can't stop laughing...very energetic, silly feeling, giggly high...I don't know if it will be like this when I harvest the whole plant in a week or two but I am digging the uppy high from the sample.

Latest posts

Back