panic mode

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stayhigh

Reaction score
yesterday my ladies were looking a little wilted .so i watered them.noe they look like their on their way out (dying fast) please help i have a soil grow (daddy petes) 2 4ft floros 2 cpfl 5gallon pot . their in late flowering stage so ihave'nt used any ferts in a while. just regular water. listen shes going fast so help or i'll lose her. :( :( :( :(

how often did u water? did u miss a watering and thats the issue? are u watering to much? if there wilted then water well. got pics?

stayhigh said:
how do u add pics

Scroll down in the reply or post window and you'll see a button called "Attach Files". After you browse to collect them, make sure you click on the button that says "Upload files".

Runbyhemp said:
Hmm ... if water didn't help, your initial problem certainly wasn't underwatering. If they are close to harvesting, you've kept them alive this long so I assume that you've been doing everything right up until now eg. ph, temp, nutes, ventilation, light

You did mention that you stopped feeding them, perhaps they need some nutes. All the plants energy will be going into bud production. It could be using everything stored in the leaves.

Just a thought ..

(Stoney brought this over from the duplicate post with the same title)

if it was nutes would'nt it show signs of nute deficinecy instead of just wilting

stayhigh said:
how do i adjust yhe pic to fit
You have to resize it using almost any photo editor. You can adjust your camera to take smaller pics...

Latest posts

Back