Paris Hilton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DLtoker

Remember the first time you heard of this girl? Paris Hilton? She isn't even that good looking anyways!

Well, I've seen her maybe 2,000 times online and in other bogus places... And damn it, she is starting to look pretty damn attractive after being exposed to her this many times. Anyone else see where I'm coming from?

it's funny, cause at first, i thought she was actually cute, then i heard her speak, and then she tried to have a complete thought.....needless to say, that did it for me, but... i would still sleep with her, just double bag it. (sorry ladies)
~T-Bone

Come on momma... You're telling me not at all?!?!? Not the slightest hint of "ohhh" down under Australia style??? ;)

Hahaha... What can I say? She has grown on me in past years. Like any of you can deny it! :rolleyes:

bulemic skeletal remains if ya ask me. I would have to sit at the bar for a few first.
You guys just messin with me now aren't ya. :p

I just couldnt believe my eyes when I seen a thread about paris hilton. Are you high man? Just kidding I already know you are you have to be to think Paris is cute. Cmon Ill be the 1st to admit when another chick is cute but she is just a waste of space. I wouldnt touch her with a 10ft pole in your hands. She hasnt even begun to grow on me a little bit shes more annoyed me than anything. A spoiled brat is all she is and that turns me off. Not to mention shes a twig cmon every dog likes a little meat on their bone.

Aw man... You're just getting to know her. I am engaged and that is against the rules for someone of my status. ;)

Smokin mom rite on with Catherine Zeta Jones but can we give props where props are due. The love of my life Nancy Botwin Ms. Mary Louise Parker. YUMMY.

haha nancy botwin is hot as fk. Paris is gorgeous herself, but her voice is too deep. As long as she wouldnt talk, its alllllll good.

Cant wait till this weeks episode of weeds.... shes all over that weird guy from majestic haha

Scarlett Johansson is the sexiest thing to ever walk this earth.

Id cut my manhood off just to kiss her once.

i'm wit ya man.. ever watch the stupid spoiled ***** episode of south park.. i reccomend it.. acctually i'm gonna link it here in a sec

I recently was directed to hollywoodsmutt........com

Her and Brit have skin flicks posted!

You know what they say about good girls?

They go to heaven
and
The bad girls go everywhere!

I have to wonder which one I am! :smoke1:

Well, to everyone saying she is ugly as hell, I understand where you are coming from... It's exactly how I felt not too long ago. You know when you hear a song for the first time and you don't think it's that great? Over time you keep hearing it on the same radio station and after a while you start noticing you don't switch stations when it comes on. After more time you start singing along with it! This is Paris Hilton for me... ;)

Latest posts

Back