Partial harvest of first grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daxtell

Reaction score
I didn't log my first grow beginning because I wasn't sure about posting photos. This is about 1/3 of the total harvest. I hope the photo comes out. I guesstimate 2 oz dry bud. 18" ruler for scale.
IMG_20200304_175543.jpg

Last edited:
I finished the partial harvest. I ended up with 3oz. on the second harvest. I decarbed it and made Green Golden Dragon. I have to wait for the kids to go home before I test the strength again. Too much is a place said an intrepid grower. I knocked on that door but didn't go in.... Yet.

Grows #2 and #3 are approaching harvest. #2 aka AK48 is disappointing. Maybe I expect too much. #3 is Raspberry Cough from clones. I haven't trimmed or flattened it for scrog, but is looking better. It's a jungle grow. Maybe that's the trick that works for me.

I'm picking up here with #4 White Widow for a continuing grow log. Start day was March 1st. Seed popped in one day. In day 3, it went into dirt. Two weeks later, I washed off the roots and transplanted it to an aeroponic cloner of Keefs design.

Yesterday, I looked at the seedling from grow #4. WW had some fine looking webs on the top. I neem oil sprayed and drenched the 4 leaf seedling. My soil must have been infested. I thought I had that space under quarantine. I'll be hitting this over and over. I don't share well with bugs.

I am growing this WW in a three inch net pot with the bottom cut out and a neoprene collar. This will be a clone mama if I like the plant. I'll get my grow ju down to a confident level, then go for the really good genetics available. On April 1, I'm starting a Blue Dream. A plant a month is the intent. I to!d my smarter half that I would cut back on the grow.

My pump is too big. I pulled a nozzle to lower pressure. I need to rebuild the sprayer pipes to be longer and in a bigger tote to fit more nozzles in. That will drop pressure and get the lid size to have a tote of green. If I utilize my available lights better, I should be able to get good growth without running up utility bills. That's the reason to cut back. Otherwise, I do what I want. My partner gets the same freedom. We work well together and have for decades. I will start pictures soon. I'm not sure about how close my lenses work. Everyone has seen a four leaf seedling so I didn't bother.

This is a first photo after 3 treatments for spider mites. I had nutes give indications of a singe and cut back to half strength. This is week 3 from WW seed.

20-03-24 14:19:30.png

Attachments

• 20-03-24 14:18:18.png
    20-03-24 14:18:18.png
    750.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20200324_141528.jpg
    IMG_20200324_141528.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back