peace love understanding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow looking nice man! that pot - o - gold im real anxious to see that thing flower.. if you can flower all them together like that successfully i may try it myself, maybe put 5-10 in a 3-5gal bucket then id flower that from seed in a micro grow environment, id just try to find the males and keep cutting off their balls that way they wont screw up the females and ya wouldnt have to kill them so maybe it wouldnt damage the other plants around it? I dont know.. im kind of asking if this would work.. is it possible to just mutilate the males sexual organs so they can do no harm? but still keep it alive so its roots stay healthy?

akirahz said:
wow looking nice man! that pot - o - gold im real anxious to see that thing flower.. if you can flower all them together like that successfully i may try it myself, maybe put 5-10 in a 3-5gal bucket then id flower that from seed in a micro grow environment, id just try to find the males and keep cutting off their balls that way they wont screw up the females and ya wouldnt have to kill them so maybe it wouldnt damage the other plants around it? I dont know.. im kind of asking if this would work.. is it possible to just mutilate the males sexual organs so they can do no harm? but still keep it alive so its roots stay healthy?

well i have a nitrogen problem on my hands and i dont know if i can correct it. its turned yellow. ateast one sixth of the bush. i think i would cut the males out as low as possible and let them die. i dont know if the bush will live...so im transplanting tonight! peace!

transplanted the 40 plant to a bigger pot. fed heavily with 10-2-2- hoping for it to revive. trimmed up the other plant so that it spreads apart more. still a month and a half to go till flower. hope the pot of gold makes it. peace!

grow journal.jpg

grow journal 1.jpg

Hey JJ looking good bro:aok:
Figure crossed on the pot of GOLD:hubba:
GOOD LUCK:aok:
Dro:cool2:

i made this cologe in paint shop. its a small collective of my grow that is till going strong. except i am worried about the 40 pot. it keeps yellowing even after i flushed it with 10-2-2. heres the pics.

grow journal 3.jpg

40 plants in a pot...would not even know where to start with fertn the thing. You probably have a nutrient deficiency because all those plants are fighting each other for food.

they say that it takes 4 or 5 days before any actual results can be seen. ill probably just feed it the 10-2-2 every time i water. im goint to have to keep my eye on this. hopefully the large transplant helps it.

looks like the bush is coming back. she turned yellow on me so ive been feeding her double strength 5-1-1. looks like its workin its magic. still a month before flower. gonna have to lower the pot on the big girl. here we go children,indigo children. cant wait to flower!

the grow 3.jpg

the grow 4.jpg

the grow 5.jpg

the distance of the light is causing the plants to stretch, i think growth will slower though. trying to keep veg growth lower since its still a month away to flower.

bush.jpg

molly 3.jpg

flame.jpg

the leaves are really small abo0ut the size of a half dollar on the 40 plant. but they are still 7's. compact little leaves.

bush 1.jpg

hey man I think you need to slow up on the ferts . do you have a ph meter? looks like your soil is locked up.

Latest posts

Back