Pest issue in outdoor grow until...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benevolence6gc

Reaction score
Found 2 of these on 2 of my plants when I came back from 2 days out of town. It scared the hell out of me because it was right in front of my face and I didn't even know it as I was sifting through my buds looking for the dreaded worms who have been eating my buds!(herojuana og my one biggest plant). Heres a pic of it that i found on google: hxxp://www.dl-digital.com/images/Bugs_Spiders/DD2_1683-greenspider.jpg (Green lynx spider). Apparently they don't spin much webbing, don't mess with the plant itself, and eat all bugs good and bad (worms, bees, flies, etc) which I can live with. The spiders hardly ever get inside houses as they prefer outdoor bushes. Not poisonous either just a mean bite if you somehow get bit as these things don't normally go after humans. So far my buds who were on the brink of destruction have so far been saved as I could not find any worms today. :icon_smile:
Any cons or negatives or extra tidbits I have not thought of?

Only spiders I knows of that be damageing are spidermites all other spiders are welcome in my garden as they be givin some protection gainst other bugs.

BWD

:yeahthat: them good spiders are my guard bugs:D

I am also much worried due to this problem because a lot of different kinds of pests are there in my house and garden both and dangerous for my plants. The most dangerous is white bee.
Can some one tell me how can i get rid form these as soon as possible.
Read More

A lot of different types of spiders/bugs are often used to help control other pests.The spider you are referring to is one actually used in agricultural applications.

Bannetsmith said:
I am also much worried due to this problem because a lot of different kinds of pests are there in my house and garden both and dangerous for my plants. The most dangerous is white bee.
Can some one tell me how can i get rid form these as soon as possible.

I don't know what the white bee is, but if it is a pollinator you don't want to kill it. Why are they so dangerous?

Latest posts

Back