Phelps "blew" it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Effin, only 3 left and they're going fast. Easy to make though, even a stoner can do it!!

Olympic pot smoker Michael Phelps is my hero. I also wished he could’ve had the balls to stand up against the media when he was caught chocking on a bong at the South Carolina college party. He could've replied like a typical jocky and say something stupid and got away with it....like, "I was simply performing CPR on the bong, after it fell into the swimming pool!" Ha! Ha! Joking aside, it’s so sad that Kellogg’s dropped his sponsorship. The tons of sugars and the unknown ingredients inside their products are more harmful for the body in consumption, then taking one hit from a bong! Especially these harmful products; Kellogg’s Pop Tarts or a bowl of Kellogg’s Fruit Loops . I have personally boycotted ALL Kelloggs products! Ha! Ha! LOL We finally know the secret to how he maintains that ungodly 12,000 calorie per day diet, he has the munchies:headbang2: :bong1: :tokie:

Matter of fact the camera man/woman should have their eyelids taped open and flashed with a camera or a strobe light for 2 days straight.
Better yet, put him under 40,000 lumens of light with their eyeballs tapped open for 18/6 then 12/12!

TentFarmer said:
I brew beer.

Now if you don't mind, we all want to see your wahoo.
Ok, but I warned you...

zzzziiipppppppppppppp, wonk! Damn that floor's cold. I thought I was far enough up on the ladder!

hehe

POTUS said:
Ok, but I warned you...

zzzziiipppppppppppppp, wonk! Damn that floor's cold. I thought I was far enough up on the ladder!

hehe

Thats my biggest fear of wearing boxers for so many years.

Time to go back to the tighty whities there potus.

Latest posts

Back