Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a really pretty sunset i captured at snoqualmie falls and my cat Ham about an hour after harvesting the cat nip plants :)

IMG_0840.JPG

IMG_1497.JPG

Hi Guys :)

I walked out my back door this morning at 5-45am to go and do my first check of the day in my greenhouse, as soon as I opened my back door I noticed I had a few visitors.

My back patio is 25 ft long and 15 ft wide, it was absolutely covered in snails and slugs and it looked like they were all indulging in some kind of mass open air orgy :eek:

So I walked back inside and got my camera ;)

Picture 6 looks like some kind of sperm sack or egg sack.

The last 2 pictures are the inside of a slugs lung.

2 so.JPG

2 so 2.JPG

2 so 3.JPG

2 so 4.JPG

2 so 5.jpg

2 so 6.JPG

2 so 7.JPG

2 so 8.JPG

amazing close ups hippy ,,,
i doubt i would ever see inside a slugs lung without your pics ,,,wonderfull :48:

Freaky HippyInEngland.....how the heck do you find a snails lung? Just turn the little slimmer over? Nature is just amazing....and all on the back patio. Wonder how they just knew, your place was where the party would be?

Wow hippy! Thats freakin amazing..but scary! :holysheep: how weird is that?!?!

Here I have a few pictures to share :)

1) A fly about to meet his doom...
2) A lovely Orchid
3&4) A Bumble Bee buzying itself on my sunflowers :D
5) A funny hover-fly on one of the fella's jalapeno flowers
6) My gorgeous ginger-tom! He likes to sleep in the greenhouse in a cardboard box! Lazy boy! :rolleyes:

1.JPG

2.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

I found this stone down at the beach last week. It has strange 'track' marks on its rounded side. But on the flat side it has a strange fossel type of shape. Is it a fossil? Does anyone know what could have caused these strange marks?

Thanks and happy smoking :)

3.JPG

4.JPG

Thorn said:
Does anyone know what could have caused these strange marks?

Hi thorn :)

What you have is a sea urchin fossil, they take over 65 million years to form, so it is 65 million years old or older!

Your Urchin fossil would have once been buried deep in sediment and it has taken all this time to be freed from the sedimentary rock and get washed up on a beach.

How big is it and how heavy?

urchin1.JPG

These two bucks came by yesterday evening. One was a nice four point and the other a spike. The sun was going down, as i shot these from the window. They grazed the brush for awhile then the four point layed down as the spike kept watch. I used a filter on the photos to make them clearer. He did not lay down long and by the time i had put the pics onto the computer he was up again. When they got down near the garden, the spike went after my cherry tomatoes and i had to put an end to the photo session and shooo them away.

TwoBucks3.JPG

buck2.JPG

TwoBucks.JPG

buck5.JPG

buck4.JPG

buck6.JPG

Latest posts

Back