Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N1XON™ said:
yeah u ant going to be able to get a free version on line no where thats a 300$ program for the cs3.. u can get 7.0 for about 100 or less nowadays..

but that program is not so easy to use if u don't know what ur doing it takes time to do what i did there.. i have been working with gfx for like 5 years now so don't expect it to be easy like that and if u really want to do that stuff im here to help :)

I'm not gonna even try wit it then. sounds like one them things that will result wit my fist falling thru my keyboard or screen. lol not a very patient person wit really intricate sophisticated stuff. lol i'm not stupid. i just rather do simple things that are less stressful to me lol

I use Paint Shop Pro (a little something I borrowed in my last job and forgot to give back ;))

Free 30 day trial ...

hXXp://www.download.com/Corel-Paint-Shop-Pro-Photo/3000-2192_4-10001995.html

Tutorial ...

hXXp://www.baycongroup.com/paint_shop_pro/tutorials.htm

XX to TT

The above is for XP/VISTA

Ok so I've got lots of pictures of it. It weighs 123 grams and is approx 6 x 4.5 x 4.5cm

Anyway here are pictures so you can see..

Hope everyone is well :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

At the weekend me and the other half went out for a nice long bike ride and the first time we stopped - for a drink and to chain the bikes up so we could go have a smoke sitting on a tree hanging over the river - a red admiral butterfly just landed on my babies arm! It stayed there for a good few minutes and just sunned itself! This allowed me to take lots of good pictures of it...here are a few...

Butterfly.JPG

Butterfly 2.JPG

Butterfly 3.JPG

Thanks hippy! What about my sea urchin fossil, do you still think thats definately what it is? I did do some research on them but couldn't find anything detailed on how they form and how long it takes. Do you know any sites or books that would make good readin on the subject?

HippyInEngland said:
I use Paint Shop Pro (a little something I borrowed in my last job and forgot to give back ;))

Free 30 day trial ...

hXXp://www.download.com/Corel-Paint-Shop-Pro-Photo/3000-2192_4-10001995.html

Tutorial ...

hXXp://www.baycongroup.com/paint_shop_pro/tutorials.htm

XX to TT

The above is for XP/VISTA

WOW LOL i just downloaded it and tried foolin wit it for bit and damn... too out my league as far as technology an puters goes. lol

Thorn said:
Thanks hippy! What about my sea urchin fossil, do you still think thats definately what it is? I did do some research on them but couldn't find anything detailed on how they form and how long it takes. Do you know any sites or books that would make good readin on the subject?

hXXp://www.fossils-facts-and-finds.com/how_are_fossils_formed.html

hXXp://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/dinosaurs/dinofossils/Fossilhow.html

hXXp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil

hXXp://www.fossilicious.com/Fossil-Sea-Urchins-c-256.html

hXXp://www.discoveringfossils.co.uk/Myths.htm

hXXp://www.naturesodyssey.com/urchin-fossil-ieupatangus-floridanusi-p-3585.html

XX to TT

;)

This morning while going out to water a girl on my deck, i noticed movement on the bank to my right. The Quail I could see running down the hill. The jays were flying like maniacs, as usual. Then i note the bright red colored head of the Pileated Woodpecker. I posted one earlier in this thread. This is like the fourth time or so i have seen this type of bird in almost twenty years. They are a "threatened" species here in the US. I quickly got my camera and started shooting. To my surprise another came into my view. And then....WOW, three of them! I cropped the pictures instead of shrinking them. They are kinda grainy but thot you all could see them better that way. When they fly they make a loud whoop whoop (wings sound) almost like an owl.

woodpecker1.JPG

woodpecker2a.JPG

woodpecker3.JPG

woodpecker4.JPG

wow great shots buddy! That last one of all 3 is awesome! :D

We get the green woodpeckers often in our garden and they are so loud but beautiful creatures, eating all the ants!

Thanks for sharing :)

niki... that bottle brush plant...we have one of those! It looked just like that when it was in flower! And thats in the UK hehe...see u don't need to go to nice places to see these things :p

wow that is an awesome sunset! Well done on capturing that! :D

Latest posts

Back