Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant Umbra :)

This is me less than 20 mins ago playing in my garden.

You can see I still have my sleeve protection on, I had it filled today.

hXXp://www.thedrinkshop.com/products/nlpdetail.php?prodid=2442

:peace:

2 2 STROH 80.JPG

My drive up to West Virginia.. My camera sucks but it take GREAT pictures while moving..

IMGP4098a.jpg

IMGP4099a.jpg

Just took this picture about 10 minutes ago..

I accidently covered the flash and it made a cool effect so I took this picture!

IMGP4326a.jpg

Wow Hick! I guess "nice bucky"!!

Nice sceanery 2dog, wow on the items welded together Umbra. I think the camera did fine Hoppy...looks so nice and green.

HIE, step away from the lighting fluid.....or put on your fireman's coat...

Below find Deer Creek Fall. A giant Olive on the hiway, I posted a pic of it earlier here, with just primer on it. I think they missed the word "Olive" in the crayon box.

deer creek falls.JPG

egg n pick.JPG

that is stunning hick. I have never seen so many males together. I always seem to see females where I camp. thanks tc! isnt it beautiful? it makes taking a picture easy.

love the egg. reminds me of green eggs and ham.

We call them "bachelor" herds this time of year 2dogs.

DSC01640.JPG

wow do you see them fight?

looks peaceful umbra. I dont know if I could take it though. I went on one of those fish watching boats in mexico and was sick for two hours...I will have to try again. Maybe take something.

Hello UKg :)

Did you go to Wales this bank holiday weekend?

My girls went with a couple of M8's friday for a camping weekend and were back Saturday morning :rofl:

Wet'n'windy.

:peace:

pretty pretty UK!.. yours too umbra! I don't get the "ocean scenery" much here, unless it is REEEEALLY clear ;).. and I'm on top of one of these 14,000 footers!.. :D (about 1200 miles to the coast :p)
2dogs.. those bucks are all pretty docile right now. Be another 6-8 weeks or so before the does come into season and the bucks start competing for a girlfriend.

Being near the ocean...is the only thing keeping me from heading to CO. Line of sight is 22 miles. So you would need to get up pretty far to see the ocean, lol...not to mention some pretty nice lens. ;)

no hippy is was from the end of july ,,,,but yes it was very wet and windy ,,
:rolleyes:

glad you like hick :D ,

Well... I didn't take this shot... it's probably not the right place to post it...
It made me laugh however..

Wanted to share with the stoners ;)

The Cow.jpg

oh **** if a cow ate weed it could go through that crop quick.......

Latest posts

Back