Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow hick ....cool photos :D
how close do them bears get ???:eek:,,,And how close do you get ? who is more scared you or the bears ;) :giggle:[/b]

Is it okay to post cute animal pics? These are my dogs.

Girls-on-the-Run.gif

Flying-Devil-Dog.gif

Here is a memorial to Oscar Grant who was shot in the back by police as he lay on the ground. The memorial was painted over within hours of being completed. I do not know if any other photos exist.

The other shot is some amazing graffiti from West Oakland. I called Soldiers & Businessmen but it's really about the military industrial complex.

UKgirl420 said:
wow hick ....cool photos :D
how close do them bears get ???:eek:,,,And how close do you get ? who is more scared you or the bears ;) :giggle:[/b]
these were 'about' 100 yards from the house. I don't allow 'em much closer without making it an 'unpleasant' experience for them :hubba:.. a bear that becomes too complacent, comfortable with human presence, is soon a "problem" bear, which is often also a 'dead' bear.
I'm diligent in keeping feed locked up, trash burned, no 'attractants' around for them, other than a couple of fruit trees. As long as they respect "my" space, I respect theirs..;)

I do miss livin' in the woods Hick.......

I can deal with Bears alot eaisier then 'Norte....

Lots of rain caused my crape mertyls to lose a lot of their flowers. Anyways, I was quite stoned on the deck this morning and thought they looked so beautiful. Just wanted to share.

The other is a plant in my window box, thought it was pretty too.

And yea, I am still stoned.

:lama:

Nice pics SM. Awesome bear Hick. I like them a lot better when they are farther than 100 yards, or even out of site.

Just one of my greenhouse guardians.

I sometimes walk into my greenhouse and walk through several cobwebs.

Have you ever got a single silken line on your face and can feel it but cant find it with your fingers to remove it?

Almost daily here :p

Nature protecting without realising it.

I do not let them web the plants, just the frame.

:peace:

Nice pink you have Sm.

2 2 sp 1.jpg

2 2 sp 2.jpg

Out the window, as we speed down the road.

Signs of Fall at 5000 feet elevation.

down the road.JPG

down the aspen.JPG

tcbud said:
A giant Olive on the hiway, I posted a pic of it earlier here, with just primer on it. I think they missed the word "Olive" in the crayon box.

Ha! I just drove by this yesterday after visiting THC..

I was just sitting here and out of the corner of my eye I saw movement.

I popped it in a jar and have left it in my daughters bedroom :hubba:

4 inches long from end to end.

Look at the size of its fangs!

2 2 sp 1.JPG

2 2 sp 3.JPG

2 2 sp 4.JPG

2 2 sp 5.JPG

2 2 sp 6.JPG

Spiders are venomous not poisonous ;)

No, we dont have any spiders here that can cause serious injury, a few will nip you but nothing serious.

In Oregon we are unlucky enough to have the Brown Recluse crawling around underneath the wood framed post and beam houses, in the wood piles where it's dark and in the attics.....very nasty customer, personally I prefer the Vegetable Spiders, and I like to feed them carpenter ants when I can find one of their webs....

Hippy I love your camera work.....wish I could hold still enough to take those kind of close ups.....

Here is one where I got lucky.....it's from last summer, near our front porch and eventually a storm knocked his web to smitherines...

Latest posts

Back