Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey thanks man. The first pic in the second set is a morel I found on a rainy day here. It was unique because I have never seen one so white. Almost albino like..

The pic you are talking about I took in Mendocino Co. I don't have any clue what it could be, but the holes were filled with some kind of thick, greasy liquid.

The lilies grow wild here in early Summer.:D

I found a few pics from my B-Day spot I go every year, I love this place and its only 45 mins away from my house, can you tell where I am ? :hubba: hahaha !

8-18-09 028.JPG

8-18-09 030.JPG

8-18-09 031.JPG

8-18-09 032.JPG

8-18-09 033.JPG

8-18-09 034.JPG

8-18-09 038.JPG

8-18-09 039.JPG

8-18-09 040.JPG

8-18-09 046.JPG

8-18-09 056.JPG

Tats are an easy giveaway Chris.

Here is less than 15 mins ago, totally dark outside apart from the moon.

8 seconds exposure with full light inpull.

:peace:

2 2 moon.JPG

:ciao: Hippy....

Yes I know :rolleyes: but everybody has a tattoo these days, and I am 100% leagle, and no one knows where I grow !

That is an awesome pic ! I will see that same moon in a few hours, crazy to be on different contanents looking at the same moon, ya think ?

1 mile or several thousand.

Distance is relative.

We are all in the same room.

Wanna see a play with pictures?

I have an Image prog here that can 'see' past what our eyes can see.

I forgot to give it back when I left the job I had as a Jeweller/stone setter.

It sees what we visually cannot.

The pixilate is just the convert to Jpeg, but the image is as seen.

It measures energy, not light.

2 2 moon 2.jpg

What ????????? thats wild Hippy.. What is that for exactly ?

My breakfast.

Grilled tomatoes with mature cheese on toast, sprinkled with coarse black pepper and Worcestershire sauce.

(I had nothing to do so thought I would give this thread a bump) :rofl:

2 2 Breakfast.JPG

Thank you for digging up this thread HIE, I been wanting to put up a couple pics here.

The two are Ossage Orange on tree, and actual Ossage Orange on the ground. They are good for nothing other than being a nusance. They decompose and make a slimey ossage orange "cowpie". The trees are pretty when they change in the fall tho.

The third is an apple too high to reach.

a osage orange on tree.JPG

a osage orange.JPG

apple.JPG

HippyInEngland said:
My breakfast.

Grilled tomatoes with mature cheese on toast, sprinkled with coarse black pepper and Worcestershire sauce.

(I had nothing to do so thought I would give this thread a bump) :rofl:

When I was real little we would try to make homemade pizza at home that looked just like that.;)

nvthis said:
When I was real little we would try to make homemade pizza at home that looked just like that.;)

I still do it, my home made pizza's get to about 3 inch thick topping :p

The name of the tree comes from the Osage tribe, which lived near the home range of the tree, and the aroma of the fruit after it is ripe. (Find one of the fruit that has been sitting in the sun on a balmy Indian Summer day and notice the pleasant, orange-peel smell of the skin.) Not all of the trees will have fruit because Osage Orange are either male or female, and only the females will bear fruit.

Interesting tree Tc :)

It may be "fruit" by some biologists standards, but dang I dont think they get eaten. They do smell like orange tho, you got that right, I kinda forgot to mention that.
BTW, the breakfast looks great...you can pass some of that my way, I be ready for breakfast bout now.....will be cookin some up pretty quick.

What kinda cheese is "mature"? well aged chedder?

TC I know that in many parts of N Cali the streets are literally lined with fig trees and people just step on them, never even knowing what they are, let alone eat them.

Umbra, is that the street that is made from yellow/gold bricks?

Latest posts

Back