Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats funny. el camino real. I said something to effen gee about the figs, and he said you are the only person who knows they're figs.

This little guy strolled by the window this morning. He looks like he may have been in altercation or as the husband thinks he broke his horns while still in velvet. I dont know.

a buck.JPG

A Golden Trout, with a bunch of other regular trout. Last time we were at this hatchery there were three of them. Mount Shasta in it's white coat, a sure sign winter is soon upcomming.
Excellent rainbow UK, did you find the end of it?

golden trout.JPG

golden trout 2.JPG

MT Shasta 2.JPG

1. - 2. signs of love and life at Nowhere. (dedicated to lovers all over the world and to MP lovers especially.)
3. a bridge to Nowhere.
4. left turn after the bridge to Nowhere.
5. taken on a bridge to Nowhere.

a heart 2.JPG

a heart.JPG

a bridge to nowhere.JPG

left turn to nowhere.JPG

from a bridge to nowhere.JPG

Hey y'all-

On a ferry going across the gulf I saw an addition to the No Smoking sign and had to snap a pic. We just had to fire up a bowl in the Impala Before the seagulls crapped on our heads.

:bongin:

CIMG0654.JPG

Look at the # of this nail polish. :) Chosen by a special friend especially for me.

:giggle: Goofy pic I know, but hey- atleast it's 420 friendly.

:ciao:

So I figured I throw some pics up, these are on my old Nikon (cept the pic of my dog, this is one of the first shots on the 90) I just upgraded to a D90 with all the fixins'

The first couple pics are of the Sundial Bridge here in Shasta County. And, yes I was playing around with the first one

The next one is of my Sulcata Tortoise

Next is my Boston Terrier

Next is the Blue Angels (obviously) sorry 'bout the dust on the sensor

And finally, another Sundial Bridge...

Unit 2 (25 of 41).jpg

Sundial Bridge (10 of 30).jpg

Unit 2 (13 of 41).jpg

Astro on the 90-25.jpg

Airshow '09 (26 of 68).jpg

Sundial.jpg

Q....Outstanding Pics! That first Sundial Bridge looks like it would win the Crown Camera Photo Contest! Have you been out snapping photos of the bridge under this Frosty Cold Snap? That last one looks like you had to hang over the rail to take it.
Thank you for sharing the photos. Hope you are keeping warm down there with your Record Breaking Lows.
Below find one of the "Flats" on Hiway 44 E.

Reno 8.JPG

Thanks TC!

I JUST entered that pic at KRCR (lol) watch for it! - My instructor (50 yrs. in photography. I'm in a professional photography course) told me to do something with it because it has every element needed for a perfectly composed photo (he saw the one that was not Photoshopped), I thought it was just OK. The last one I just composed at the very end of the bridge on a Tripod (90% of the time I'm on a Tripod, all the bridge pics are on one) The ONLY way to get a tack sharp picture that's in perfect focus is to be on a Tripod, your camera will pick up your breathing no matter how still you think you are. If you have to hand hold take a breath and hold it till you take the pic....

I went shooting the other night with my new camera. It was to cold for me to concentrate (I think it was like 35). The bridge is only like 10 min. from me so no biggie. I'm always in this general area taking photos

Yeah,,, it was 16 degrees here 2 nights ago, right now it's 26. We go from 116 (2 months ago) to the lowest recorded temps on record. WE REALLY, REALLY need rain! Everywhere else is getting huge amounts of moisture in the US except us. This Earth is going through HUGE changes....

I see you are up here somewhere too, I'm guessing you are colder than me. 44e you passed right by me, that's my main road....

My pleasure with the photos! I will post more when I get good ones :hubba:

I take a breath and hold for most pics.......have never used the tripod thing. What did you do to "photoshop" that pic? I watch KRCR, I think that was the "Crown Camera Contest" I was talking about. You gonna win neighbor.
Good luck to you.
Looks like you got a winner in the BPOM.

The first is just the photo with no effects, 2nd photo playing around again. Makes alot of difference, yes?

No preset (1 of 1).jpg

Hallow night (1 of 1).jpg

Big foot got up on my porch, thot I would snap a pic of his print. And a river shot from the truck, before the snow fell off the trees.

a river.JPG

a bigfoot.JPG

Latest posts

Back