Photos of my problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sap_boy

Reaction score

DSCN2251.JPG

DSCN2252.JPG

DSCN2253.JPG

DSCN2254.JPG

DSCN2255.JPG

we had that problems we threw plants that was burn up, by lights 600hps
you need to add fan to cool the room we has the setup bright reflection white just like yours, you need FAN and possible A/C to go directly to that tent just to coool these plants while flowering, be sure no leak of light rays during the light off period of flowering unless you not using hps?

I'm using an eight-bulb T5 high output fixture. The temperature is generally between 80 and 90, but it's been hot lately and it's climbed above 90 for a few days. I'm cooling the tent with two circular fans attached to either side of the fixture. Please see my other post for more info.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27961

Thanks!

Hey sap boy, My girls are nl also using the same exact setup and the same thing happened to me, i am in week 5 of flower and i did flush several times and back off nutes, but i did not help. so i went to just water with no results. so im just gonna let her go and harvest, leaves just keep dying. Hope you have better luck.

that looks like nute burn to me, clear your pots feed them nothing but water to cleanse all that stuff from your girls, make sure you read your nute labels carefully, to much nutes are bad for your plants

im just saying this so i know you know.. the leaves that are damaged will not get any better.. when it stops gettin worse and spreading your on the right track. anytime you make a change in your feeding like how often or how much its good to wait a week to see how your plant responds..

Very good advice, slowmo77. Lots of people expect damaged leaves to repair themselves once the damaging element is resolved.

That simply doesn't happen.

Any leaf that is more than 50% damaged should be cut from the plant using a very sharp knife, razor or scissors.

If not, the plant will waste a lot of resources trying to repair the leaf when it isn't going to succeed. You actually help the plant heal by cutting the 50+% damaged leaf from the plant.

The NEW GROWTH shows if your new manner of treatment is proper or not. Within a few days of growth, you'll see new growth that will either be healthy and fast growing, or not. The old leaves will continue to show increased damage if you haven't fixed the problem.

Latest posts

Back