pic...whats this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
any idea

journal 124.jpg

At 1st look, nut deficent, poss N, IMHO would need a little more info on grow op to diagnoise 100%.
Give me more info if you want better answer.

vermont_farmer said:
Looks like a mild case of Mg deficiency.

VM
how do i fix that, i am using hydro nutes..flora nova grow.

stevetosh said:
At 1st look, nut deficent, poss N, IMHO would need a little more info on grow op to diagnoise 100%.
Give me more info if you want better answer.
if you look at my signature you will see my current grow.

loolagigi first hydro below.

Ok I took a look, could be Mg or N but a lack of something, whats your ph like, you know most of the nuts you can buy have all that your plants need so ask why is there a nut def in plant, perhaps ph. IMHO

Hes killin em w/ nutes. Keeps jumping 150-200 ppm w/ out waiting to let the leaves adjust.In to much of a hurry

loolagigi said:
:D lesson learned.

LOL this is botant 101, many more classes for this hobby IMHO. It's all good brother. Bag seed and experience, thats what we'll chalk this up as!Just adjust ppm like 100 then wait for the leaf to go light, so to speak. Gotta crawl b4 you win the race. Only reason I'm up to over 1000 ppms in less than a month is because the genetics are bomb on these Boysenberry bushes of joy I have here. Thats what the journals bout,recording and input.

Latest posts

Back