Pics Pics Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bottom growth must b sacrificed 2 the gods 2 show aproval.If not mold-mite could come your way!BURN BUDDY BURN

Here's some pics for ya

IMG_1473.JPG

IMG_1474.JPG

IMG_1477.JPG

ishnish;
Thats what I'm talkin bout,post em if ya proud.I'll even post some I'm not to proud of,lol.Lookin good ish,but ya gotta stand tall and tell all.What strain, how far along,are you happy w/ strain?Lookin good keep em flowin!

it's an unknown strain, got em from a friend that got theirs from a friend and so on. I've put in a request for info but haven't heard back yet.
these ladies were in veg for just a little over a week and were getting to be about 18 inches tall when i switched to flower... 25 days ago. so I'm on week 4. I hope to have em cut down around week 9, but we'll see how things go.

Nice,how tall are they now? 2 weeks 2 root? 1 week veg =18",monsters!Sativa feva,I like how it sounds.Looks good.
How tall are they now?Do sativas grow the whole bud?My 1st U.K.Cheese grow 1 sativa,sweet smellin sheba.Shes 2 weeks in flower,started 20",now 28".Didn't plan the height thing out to good,I primarially grow indica,I love it.
Do you think I should move her from under the light or LSD?To me it seems if I move her from under the light stretch would be more predominate,no?
Its weird this stretch,I know how to keep my indo from stretchin.Nutes not workin on sweet Sativa!

canopy is at 28 inches, but the longest branch is 31 inches stretching diagonally. I'm love'n the DWC. :D i can almost see em growing right before my eyes.
I wish i LST'd a bit more during veg but there's always next time.
didn't think 4 plants would be too much but it's pretty crowded in there.
next round i'm just going with one or two ladies and an extra week of veg, might even get a scrog screen going on too.

:fid: :smoke1: :dancing: :2940th_rasta: :guitar: :headbang2: :bump: :afroweed: Happy B-day

Whatcha thinkin?
Sweet U.K. Cheese.Obvious traits of both parents-Great hybrid in my eyes

fuckin bomb 002.jpg

fuckin bomb 003.jpg

fuckin bomb 004.jpg

gotta burn a bit 2 know your bounderies
I love Indica,her's a beautiful specimin.Also U.K.Cheese,hubba hubba

fuckin bomb 005.jpg

fuckin bomb 006.jpg

fuckin bomb 007.jpg

just put under the light.After 2 weeks in the corners,now its on!

The 1st 2 is the sativa pheno my mom told me I better keep,lol.Here mom!
2nd is this now 3' monster.Sativas take to long 4 me,MOM
3rd is a shot of all 3 cheese
4th shows I shoulda topped the rest 2 more times as I did or her

fuckin bomb 008.jpg

fuckin bomb 009.jpg

fuckin bomb 012.jpg

fuckin bomb 011.jpg

Latest posts

Back