Pics Pics Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep yep

half way 002.JPG

half way 003.JPG

half way 004.JPG

half way 005.JPG

half way 007.JPG

half way 008.JPG

half way 010.JPG

half way 009.JPG

Well done DoS, you should pat yourself on the back. You have beautiful plants...more hightimes growin ;) It's a fun hobby, growing your own medicine...and it just shows what a little knowlege and effort will get you. Sad thing is, nobody can sample anyone elses (unless they live near to each other and are cool like that) garden goods...though, sometimes you wish you could reach through yer monitor and snag a bowl lol...again, purty plants!

greenthumberish, thanks for th kind words. True bout the sampling, if only you could smell it!

chris1974, don't go to far, these babies have 1 more month!

Dirtyolsouth, thanx for stoppin by. I'm diggin the U.K. Cheese only I'm a lil confussed (I know ,easily done,lol). AFGHANI X COLUMBIAN X THAI is the genetic dreakdown on my seed container. I've seen other U.K.Cheese and it's Cheese x Skunk 1 or vise versa? This is kinda confussing to me, ya know. I guess its just diffrent strokes for diffrent folks. Do you know much bout genes?

Latest posts

Back