Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well now that I e found your thread I'ma pull up a chair. Seems ya have a nice mix going in here. Ya know I've eyeballed those freakshows and just can't wrap my head around them. Makes me feel as though I'd be smoking parsley..lol
About time you showed up, lol.

I don’t yet know what the Freak smokes like, last time I popped two seeds and got two males.
Took 4 cuttings the other day, I am gonna pass a couple to some buddies for outdoor, and I am gonna put one or two outside, myself.

This happened before. I thought I was following when I wasn't. I dunno. Anyways I'm here to see what ya r up to. I had one of those lamps. I gave it to my daughter. Thought I could use it to veg but it's size kinda turned me off. I see they do a decent job flowering for ya.
I'm a lil green with envy. I wish I had an outdoor space. If I only had a balcony. Hell, I could only grow autos. There's way to much light pollution for a photo fem. I'm in a pretty heavily populated suburb. Lights all over 24/7.
That freakshows freaks me out. That's one of grow outdoors for sure.

This happened before. I thought I was following when I wasn't. I dunno. Anyways I'm here to see what ya r up to. I had one of those lamps. I gave it to my daughter. Thought I could use it to veg but it's size kinda turned me off. I see they do a decent job flowering for ya.
I'm a lil green with envy. I wish I had an outdoor space. If I only had a balcony. Hell, I could only grow autos. There's way to much light pollution for a photo fem. I'm in a pretty heavily populated suburb. Lights all over 24/7.
That freakshows freaks me out. That's one of grow outdoors for sure.

I have been really happy with the 450 watt Phlizon that is in there, other than when I left the IR feature on 24/7 with the light at 100% and caused several plants to herm before I figured out what I was doing wrong.
It’s good to know I have more light than I need, though.
What kind of light are you using in 12/12?
IMG_5199.jpeg

This is what my outdoor area looks like.

Nice yard..lol. I gotta quit getting high n getting on here. I thought them were t5s.

Yeah that 450 is good. I run 480 and 400 in the 4x8. Not enough but it does the job for now. All I have left is the 300w for the 4x4 but it does okay. I'll upgrade as I can. I'd love to have dual 650w in that big tent. One in the little one too. For now it all works.

They look chunky n solid. Nice plant. They are just as pretty upsidedown.

I tell you what, for an accidental cross, I am pretty pleased with it.
I like it better than both parents.
The Banana Mango mother had this wang to it that I didn’t care for, and the Chocolate Skunk father was way too earthy.
This plant has a more subdued taste of the Banana Mango, with just a hint of the earthiness of the Chocolate Skunk.
Plenty potent, too.

It is too hot here gor those cool weather veggies. Unless I plant them in Oct. the one time I dud that all I git was cabbage worms😢
I got these out around March 1st. Same thing happens here if you don’t get them out early.
The wife and I both prefer cold crops over warm weather crops.

View attachment 357050
Went ahead and chopped the last Skunk Monkee today.
It wasn’t showing quite as much amber as I would have liked, but it was at 87 days, so heck with it, lol.
What you are seeing here folks is exactly what we were speaking about regarding a properly flushed plant finishing. Even though it's grown organically, by just holding off on the weekly feeds she begins to steal what mobile elements she can from within herself... all going to bud production... dried product will burn cleaner, ash will be nice & gray and loose showing a clean burn..

Nice Job brother.... now, look into my eyes.. you will dry this for 2wks, jar it up for a month... afterwards, you will send it to Carty.... muwahahaha.. ok blink. and whenever someone says Slippery Nipple around you you will bark like a cat. that's right a cat.... hahaha

View attachment 357250
Mimosa x Triple Lemon.
@oldfogey8
Revisited this today.
The wife and I lit it up at 6:10.
Nice soaring high.
It’s windy here. Watching the leaves blow in the wind is fu$&ing amazing right now.
Stay safe. Sounds like tornados are popping up here and there around the country. I keep telling myself I need to grow some of that Tremolo stuff. Then @Carty sent me a bunch of other seeds I ‘need’ to grow. 😂

Stay safe. Sounds like tornados are popping up here and there around the country. I keep telling myself I need to grow some of that Tremolo stuff. Then @Carty sent me a bunch of other seeds I ‘need’ to grow. 😂
I know the feeling, I can’t believe how much my library has grown since I have met Carty, but even more so, Carty and I talk a lot behind the scenes, and have genuinely become good friends.
He has helped me tweak my grow in a lot of ways, and I consider him my mentor.
But then again, I have borrowed so many tricks and tips, from so many different people, that I can’t keep track of it all.
Btw, I was gonna try and remember to log how long the high from the Tremolo lasted, but I was high, so I forgot. Then, I smoked another halfy I had laying around, and I really lost track of time after that.

That happened to me when I sampled the Panama red. It hit hard. Lasted a long time too. In another 4 weeks it will be mind blowing. Love me some Jacks

I know the feeling, I can’t believe how much my library has grown since I have met Carty, but even more so, Carty and I talk a lot behind the scenes, and have genuinely become good friends.
He has helped me tweak my grow in a lot of ways, and I consider him my mentor.
But then again, I have borrowed so many tricks and tips, from so many different people, that I can’t keep track of it all.
Btw, I was gonna try and remember to log how long the high from the Tremolo lasted, but I was high, so I forgot. Then, I smoked another halfy I had laying around, and I really lost track of time after that.
To the point he said, "No more Seeds please" hahaha. I really enjoyed visiting all thru your vacation and the hunting.. Who knew you were the "Turkey Whisperer".. jk. hehe. really enjoy the friendships I've made
here... some I consider family.
Sounds like that cross is epic. Jan, looking for some gear to turn Auto... I think you should use Oldfogey8's
Ultimate Lemon x Triple Lemon or his Mimosa x Triple Lemon. research the Triple Lemon strain and you'll see why. me love lemon.. lol.

Latest posts

Back