Pinching / Flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedonofchronic

Soil grower
Reaction score
i just pinched my plants in a few places. is it alright to put them into flowering in the same day? or will the buds potential decrease because theyre using energy elsewhere?
please help thanks

You're totaly fine man, I just pinched mine a few weeks ago, and it was about 3 weeks into flowering, and she's lookin as sexy as ever.

You could pinch it and dump it into flowering but after you "pinch" your plant goes into a state of recovery where energy is being diverted from bud production to plant recovery. So in my opinion if your "pinching" your plants then give them a couple of weeks to recover and grow the 2 branches you so badly needed you injured your poor innocent plant... But as with everything else there are many ways to grow herb so experiment and gain experience is really the best way for you to figure out what works for you. Good luck with your ladies treat them good.

thanks guys.
ill put one into flowering and see how it goes. let the others grow.
ill be having an all female garden from clones for a while so ill experiment.
thanks

best thing ya could do, keep us posted on how things turn out. it'll be hard to compare though since some plants will get much more veg time than the one put right in flowering. still, it'll be interesting.

Latest posts

Back